Chapter η

Human Realm: Blood-Wolf Pack

Although Hercules wasn't really ashamed of his body, he was still horrified by Gabriel's mother barging into the room. He had noticed the appreciative glance she had casted over his body before quickly rushing out of the room. "What are we going to do now?" Since the intrusion, the mood had taken a nosedive for the worst and now he wasn't too keen on completing the mating. And by the looks of it neither was Gabriel. Instead of forcing it, Gabriel just cuddled him under his chin. By doing so Hercules was alerted to Gabriel's rock hard erection. Gabriel stiffened as he felt Hercules' hand close around his erection. He tried really hard to keep the moan contained, but it slipped out when Hercules pressed his own erection against his and rubbed them together. Gabriel tightened his hold on Hercules continued to rub them together, panting. It didn't help that Hercules was gazing at him with once again lust filled eyes. Gabriel's eyes rolled to the back of his head as Hercules started to suck harshly at the meaty part of his neck.

Hercules was startled when Gabriel fell backwards eyes closed, only to open them when he was on his back and yellow wolf eyes looked at him. "Mate" He licked his lips as he squeezed his ass, hard. Hercules moaned with his head thrown back, still rocking his hips. "Ride me." Although Hercules bristled at the commanding tone, he could see the lust and need in Gabriel's yellow eyes. "Only if you give Gabriel back to me." If Gabriel could command things, then so could he. The yellow eyes narrowed as he complemented his demand. "Fine, but I get to mark you." Knowing this was the best he could get, Hercules nodded and just like that the yellow eyes disappeared and Gabriel's own dark eyes looked at him in awe. Hercules grinned cheekily before he rose on his knees, aligning Gabriel with his now twitching hole and sank down swiftly. Both men groaned at the intrusion, Gabriel because it was so tight and so hot, Hercules because he felt stretched beyond capability and the weird stuffed feeling.

Chest heaving Hercules experimentally rocked his hips a little, gasped as pleasure sparked up and down his spine. Gabriel clamped down on his hips, guiding him to a slower, sensual rhythm. Blinking, Hercules found himself on his back once more with Gabriel rocking back and forth between his legs. Instinct guided him to wrap his legs around Gabriel's waist and fist his hands in his hair, pushing Gabriel's face close to his neck. He arched and moaned when Gabriel moved a hand between their bodies and touched his weeping erection. Without warning Hercules released across their chests. Gabriel didn't stop his rocking; in fact he increased his tempo. Hercules found himself throwing back his head, thrusting just as wildly as Gabriel. Hercules gasped as he felt the skin of his neck being pierced by fangs, the pleasure combined with the sting had Hercules release himself again. An inhuman grunt sounded in his ear and he felt Gabriel's tool twitch and release before softening. Pulling back he was met with a blood stained faced Gabriel who licked the blood of his lips. "Your ass is mine now. There is now escaping me. Even if you die and return to the Fields of Elysium I will find you."

Gabriel caressed his face before sliding his hands down his chest, teasing his suddenly sensitive nipples. Bending down Gabriel claimed his mouth in a slow, toe curling kiss. Reawakening the passion within Hercules body. Gabriel's eyes sparkled before he re-joined their bodies together and made slow and sensual love to Hercules. Days blurred s time crawled along, Hercules wondered where Gabriel got the time from, in the beginning he had to practically demand to have five minutes with the man. Now he was everywhere he turned, every time he turned in bed, Gabriel was beside him. Hercules groaned out loud as he stretched longingly after another round of love making. As he moved to the edge of the bed Gabriel's possessive hold stopped him. "You really need to let me go Gabe; I really need to use the bathroom." Before he could blink he was lifted up and carried along the room to the bathroom. The first time this happened Hercules was foolish enough to argue with Gabriel when he was in mate mood. He sighed longingly as he noticed the steam rise out of the filled-to-the-brim-bathtub.