Chapter θ

Just imagine it to be Gabriel and Hercules in the tub together XD

Realm of the Lunar Goddess/ Underworld

The Lunar Goddess couldn't believe it! How dare she come out and claim all the werewolves were her children! They weren't! They were hers and she wasn't going to give them up without a fight! Not that it would be much of a fight since Selene was stuck in Tartarus and she wasn't. She just needed to find a way to convince Hercules now Selene's words had made him doubt her, that she was the rightful Lunar Goddess. She just now needed the right words and the right timing; otherwise he would never believe her. Maybe she needed to visit Hades to see what is going on down there; nobody should be able to escape Tartarus; physically or mentally. With a nod to herself she left the comfort of her realm and mentally prepared herself for another uncomfortable but necessary trip to the underworld. 

 Lord Hades, as luck would have it, was enjoying one of the rare moments of relaxation. There were no unruly souls causing mischief, all his children were behaving, his wife was around and giving his tense shoulders a much needed massage. All was well in Hades' little bubble of happiness until a beam of moonlight announced someone's unwanted presence. He grumbled under his breath as the Lunar Goddess appeared, looking annoyed as Hades. "Lady Luna, what brings you to my Hubble abode once again?" The God drawled, looking bored as his wife kept massaging his shoulders, much to the other male sitting on a chair by the fire's chagrin. Not that the Lunar Goddess paid any attention to him or anybody else in the room but Hades. "I would like to know why I saw Lady Selene in the realm of the living." She muttered through clenched teeth, balling her dainty little hands into fists. 

Lord Hades just rolled his eyes as he stopped his wife's wonderful massage and shooed her over to the other male in the room. With a look of distain directed at the Lunar Goddess, Lady Persephone made her way over to the other male. Unhappy with having the Lunar Goddess' presence in their midst, she didn't belong in the Underworld. "The Titans have been known to astral project themselves from time to time in the realm of the living Lady Luna." He spoke slowly and very clearly, like one would talk to a young child. Lady Luna's anger rose, she wasn't dumb nor a young child! "I am not ignorant nor am I a young child Hades, so I would appreciate it that you would do the courtesy of addressing me like the equal I am." She seethed as the snickering and giggling from the fire obviously doubted her statement. Hades said nothing as he fiddled with something on his desk before pulling out a file of Lady Selene. His finger moved down the pages in the file within record time. He closed the file before looking back at Lady Luna "There is nothing in her behaviour that suggest that she had made an attempt to astral project herself in the realm of the living. Although she is the identity of the moon, there is a possibility that she might not need to use her power on the days of the full moon. Anything else Lady Luna?" The look he gave her, his arrogant pose, lifted brow seemed to convey that she should leave now; he had other things to do.

With her audience clearly over, Lady Luna huffed and left the Underworld in another beam of moon light. Back in her own realm, the realm she fought hard and dirty for she settled in her own throne. She turned her attention to the realm of the living once more, she decided to leave her thoughts be and focused on the quarrelling couple of Gabriel and his mother.

Human Realm: Blood-Wolf Pack House

"What do you want now Mother?" Gabriel growled as his mother dared to show her face after disturbing him and Hercules during their mating. His mother paled before pulling herself back together. She straightened her spine opened her mouth to state her business, but Gabriel cut her off with a wave of his hand. "No, I dont want to hear what you have to say. You nearly ruined my mating with Hercules so do me a favor and don't show me your face for the coming few weeks." She was shocked by his demand, this was the first time since the war that he had talked to her like that. "Guards! Please get her out of my sight before I rip her to pieces." Meekly, his mother let herself being led out of the room by one of the guards. Gabriel sighed as he rubbed his temples, trying his very best to stave off the oncoming migraine. He growled under his breath as he rose once more and left the room through a back door and made his way over to his private rooms.