1: The fine arts of a highschool boy's bullcrap

Isaiah's pov:
I was sitting in science class trying to pay attention but, my friends kept blowing up my phone, and It got the better of me so, i snuck a peak at it.

The Abusement park
Salem: Y'ALL HELP I JUST SLAPPED A KID ACROSS THE FACE
Leyla: Okay? What do you want us to do??
Vincent: this day is fire fr ‼️‼️
Leyla: Shut up Vincent your mom's dead.
Vincent: EUEEUEYEUEEYEYEYUEUE
Owen: 😨
Salem: I got detention 😚
Vincent: bro what??? it's been 2 minutes-
Isaiah: Can y'all shut the fuck up??
Salem: Fag

Isaiah's pov:
the bell finally rang, and i met up with Vincent and Leyla in the hallway. "Hey Isaiah!" Leyla spoke. Leyla Ruiz was the kind of girl that people see as a 'Nerd', She's in student council, she's top of all her classes, and she was really smart."Oh hey Leyla!" I responded, "So, Sal's in detention again?" I groaned, Knowing because of this, I'd have to walk home alone AGAIN. "Yea, she punched a kid" Vincent said. Vincent Davidson was the youngest of our group, being only 15 years old, He was a funny kid, but he was, Idiotic at times. all 3 of us continued walking 'til we met up with Owen in the cafeteria, Owen Davidson was the older brother of Vincent and was dating my best friend, Salem. "Hey guys!" Owen spoke, he was doing his homework the period before it was due because he was a big procrastinator. When we sat down, Leyla and Vincent started bickering, just like they always did, and I was playing on my 2DS and waiting for Sally or Salem to show up like she always did. Sally Lovecraft, aka Salem, was someone that everyone loved, she was funny, smart, passive aggressive, and idiotic, she'd been my best friend since we were 9 years old, and I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything.

"Hey Owen!" I spoke, "You need the answers for the homework?", Owen sighed of relief when he heard me say this, "Yes please!! I don't wanna fail English again!" he groaned, then Leyla spoke,"You need to learn how to manage your homework habits, Owen! we can't just keep giving you answers to all the homework!" She shouted, and continued to scold him, and me and Vincent laughed.
After 30-40 minutes, the bell rang and we all went to our next class.