5: The Hunt Begins.

(Tw: mention of stabbing!!)

(Time skip: Afternoon, sun is setting).
Owen's pov:
I had asked everyone to meet at the abandoned treehouse in our neighborhood to discuss what the hell Isaiah had picked up and gotten us into-
Salem was the last to arrive and she sat down next to me, she seemed upset and looked restless so I layed her head on my shoulder and she started to sleep..

We read the journal and found out this cult it's members are people in our neighborhood
"So.. It could be any of us?" Leyla questioned.. "I guess so-" Isaiah replied, None them knew.
None of them had guessed. I looked at Salem who was still sleeping on my shoulder, should I tell her? No, not yet-.

Leyla's pov:
I was starting to get annoyed, first, Isaiah picked up this stupid journal, and then we find out someone in OUR neighborhood is in the cult we're being hunted down by?! I wanted to scream at Isaiah for getting us into this mess, but i stopped myself.. I knew that.. He didn't know what that journal was- So I just sat there, not saying a thing. I flipped through the journal and it showed a drawing of a cave that's near where Isaiah said he found Vincent's body.

"Soo, we're going over there?!" Owen asked. "No shit sherlock!" I responded, I kept my cocky tone one but in reality,
I'm scared shitless.

Isaiah's pov:
We walked for about 5 minutes then made it to the cave, I turned to face Owen, Leyla, And Salem who was being carried by Owen, still sleeping. We walked in and immediately hit with the stench of blood and cigarette smoke-
"Ew! It smells like Isaiah when he remembers his parents are still on a business trip!" Leyla commented and I elbowed her in the shoulder and she laughed, we continued walking and we came across 3 paths, Leyla said we should all go in one way, I went left, Leyla went to the right, and Owen and Salem went in the middle tunnel. I took a deep breath and walked through the left tunnel.

Owens pov:
I had finally gotten away from those two, Imbeciles. but there was one more thing on my mind...

Should I tell Salem..?

I looked at her, she was still sleeping, and I looked around for a bit, when I saw there was no one else around, I pulled out my ritual knife.
We- well I walked around for an hour or 2 and I came across someone from school. Why were they here? Well my dad needed a new sacrifice so, while the boys back was turned, I put Salem down hear the wall, and stabbed the boy around 6 times give or take. I noticed a pit, so I left it in there for my father to find later. I cleaned the blood off my face with a water bottle I had in my bag, I cleaned the water of my face and picked up the knife.. then I heard a voice behind me.. she sounded half asleep.. and terrified, and I froze.

"Owen..?"