7: Til death do us part

Owen's POV:

we all just stood their in silence.. Then, I saw two other cult members, both with metal bats.. heading towards Isaiah and Leyla..
and the spoke..
" NO.. NO NO PLEASE.. JUST LET US GO.. WE WON'T TELL ANYONE I SWEAR.. PLEASE DON'T DO THIS...!! I HAVE A BABY BROTHER AT HOME WHO NEEDS ME.. PLEASE..!!" Leyla pleaded.. but it was no use.. I saw the bat go down.. then a sickening crunching sound could be heard.
I looked at Isaiah.. and he had a look of pure disgust when his eyes met mine.. I couldn't blame him.
"OWEN YOU SICK BASTARD..!! I KNEW YOU NEVER LOVED SALEM.. BUT YOU LET HER DIE..?! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER SEE THE PEARLY WHITE GATES OF HEAVEN YOU MOTHERFU-.." he shouted, but before he found finish his last word.. they crushed his skull in.. the sickening crunching sound ringing in my ears

"..Dad.. why..?" I asked..

then I heard laughing. I looked down, and saw Salem laughing like and absolute mad man
"oh! oh my god that is hilarious! you thought your dad did this?" she spoke as she stood up, her once beautiful white and lavender dress, now stained with dirt and blood.
"get out of here Mr. Davidson, before you end up like your youngest son." she said, as my dad walked off..
"you know Owen.. what a nice surprise isn't it? you thought you could just.. get away with all of that?" she giggled, and spoke once more "I was actually impressed.. but as they say.. good thing always must come to an end."

she stared daggers at me.. and I stuttered "I.. um.. I.."

Before I could form an actual sentence.. she pulled out a ritual knife.
and she spoke.. one last time.

"we both know we don't want this, I know. But, it must to be done."