8: I should've stayed in bed

Owen's pov:
She kept getting closer to me, knife in her hand.
"Salem please!! let's talk about this alright..?! please you don't have to do this!!" I pleaded, "C'mon.. Die with me! don't you wanna enjoy the fame? Our names will go down in this cults history!!!" She said, I was absolutely disgusted by this. "YOU ALREADY KILLED MY BROTHER!! ARE YOU GONNA KILL ME TOO..?!" I shouted, but she just kept coming closer...

"Vincent was a waste!! he never belonged with us!! HE NEVER DID!!" she yelled back, I backed away from her, but I tripped over Leyla's corpse, her blood staining my pants, I was crying, the old Salem was gone.. My Salem was gone.. and was replaced with this crazy cult leader..!! I starting begging for my life, desperately trying to get away from her before she killed me too.. Then I got an Idea..

"What would Isaiah think about this..? you're best friend since we were little.. seeing you do this now.. what'd he think..?" I mumbled, and she stopped.. I sighed of relief, but then she threw the ritual knife at me, and everything went.. black.

Finn's pov:
I saw the shiny "Game Over" screen on my phone and I slammed it on the table, "GOD DAMMIT!!" I shouted, forgetting I was in class. My teacher scolded me and sent me to detention.
I walked over to the detention room, but when I got there and saw my friends, Dallas and Naomi, my brother, Noah, and my girlfriend, Gabriella.
"I'm guessing you're here because you lost too right?" Dallas asked, I nodded and took a seat next to Gabby , she looked so out of it, to the point it was worryingme. I leaned her head on my shoulder, but she continued to stare off into the distance. she's never acted like this, so no one could figure out what was wrong.. I loved her, and I'd do anything to help her.. I spoke with Dallas for a bit, I had decided to let Gabby stare into space, not wanting to bother her, we were whispering to each other about how weird she was acting.. Suddenly.. Gabby looked at all of us, and softly spoke..

"I need to tell you guys something.. about.. the ending of the game.."