6: I miss my lover, man.

Salem's pov:
I had woken up from the nap I had taken in the tree house and I glanced around the cave, then I saw him..
Owen was covered in blood and I saw the bloodied corpse of one of my classmates and it took me all of my willpower not to scream
"O..Owen..?!" I muttered, and I saw Owen turn around then stare at me, he looked like he just got caught doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing.. He just stared at me, not saying anything, I was confused, then I felt a sharp pain in my head, then everything went black.

Owen's pov:
I saw my dad standing behind Salem's unconscious body, holding a baseball bat. "Dad?! What the hell?!" My father covered my mouth and just lead my back up to the abandoned church where our cult was located, when I walked in, I saw Isaiah and Leyla with their hands cuffed, tied to chairs.
Then.. I saw Vincent's corpse and heart on the alter, I was in such a state of shock that I haven't even notice that Salem had woken up, "Owen! What the hell is all of this!?" Salem shouted, my dad was holding her by the arm and covering her mouth, she started screaming and I saw my dad pull out a dagger.

(TW: Desc. of gore ahead!)

My dad started stabbing her. Me, Isaiah, and Leyla were forced to watch, she was screaming and crying, calling out to Isaiah, begging for help. I covered my eyes as I heard the sounds of screaming, crying, ripping, and tearing..
Then, I heard Salem speak.
"Isaiah.. Please!! I.. I don't wanna die.." then.. the screams stopped. When I opened my eyes, I saw her intestines were all over the ground and her heart was in my fathers hands.

Isaiah's pov:
I started sobbing. I saw my best friend.. dead. I had no words, and just then, Leyla started shouting and screaming at Owen for everything that had just happened.
If that happened to Salem..

what would happen to us...?