2: A walk home alone.

Isaiah's pov:
School soon ended and i had to walk home alone because Sal had detention so they couldn't walk home with me. I was walking down the sidewalk and was kicking a rock along the cracked pavement. I finally made it home after 10 minutes, and no one was home, as usual, I walked down the hallway to my bedroom and I set my backpack down and flopped down on my bed, and shut my eyes.

(Timeskip: 3 hours later)

Isaiah's pov:
I woke up to a phone call from Vincent, and I answered, they seemed unsettled
"ISAIAH, I STAYED LATE FOR SWIM PRACTICE AND IT'S GETTING DARK AND I FEEL PARANOID, CAN YOU COME GET ME?" he shouted, he sounded like he was gonna cry, so I put my black jacket on, grabbed my keys, and got in my car.
I got there in 12 minutes and Vincent ran up to my car and got in the passenger seat, I was worried about the poor kid but I ended up dropping him off at his house and walking him to the door, when I knocked, Owen answered "Vincent what happened!? Why didn't you call me to go get you?! Do you have any ideas what could've happened to you??" Owen shouted, He seemed worried for is brother, I waved to them good bye and got back in my car and drove back to my house.