~ 1 ~

Chapter 1: The Meet-Cute

It was a warm summer day in Bangkok, and the air was thick with the scent of jasmine and street food. In a crowded market, two young men found themselves reaching for the same bunch of bananas at the same time. Their eyes met, and they both pulled back, blushing.

"Sorry," said the taller one, a lanky young man with a mop of curly hair.

"No, it's my fault," said the other, a shorter man with sharp cheekbones and a mischievous grin. "I wasn't paying attention."

They both laughed nervously, and the taller one extended a hand. "I'm Phayu," he said.

The shorter one took his hand, and a shiver ran up his arm at the touch. "I'm Rain," he said.

P.Phayu couldn't help but notice how cute Rain was, with his sparkling eyes and playful energy. He felt a strange fluttering in his chest, and he knew that he had to see Rain again.

"Hey, do you want to grab a coffee sometime?" he asked, trying to keep his voice casual.

Rain's eyes lit up. "Sure," he said. "I know a great little café down the street."

They exchanged numbers, and P.Phayu felt a rush of excitement as he watched Rain walk away. He couldn't wait to see where this would go.

As he made his way home, he couldn't stop thinking about Rain. He wondered if Rain felt the same spark that he did. He wondered if this was the start of something new and wonderful.

Love was definitely in the air, and P.Phayu was ready to embrace it with all his heart.