~ 9 ~

Chapter 9: A Night to Remember

******      Hi guys I am Glad your liking my work, I glad if you write some views on my work or comment which part of the chapter u liked the most.

becoz it will help me that how to proceed through the book more further.      *****

Sky couldn't stop thinking about Prapai after confessing his love to him. He knew he had to make his intentions clear and take their relationship to the next level. So, he asked Prapai out on a special date.

Prapai was excited to spend time with Sky, but he couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He had never been on a romantic date before, and he didn't want to mess things up.

Sky picked Prapai up in his car, and they drove to a beautiful park with a lake in the middle. Sky had arranged a picnic for them with all of Prapai's favorite foods.

As they sat on the blanket, watching the sunset, Sky reached out to hold Prapai's hand. Prapai blushed, feeling a surge of warmth in his chest.

"Prapai, I know we've only known each other for a short time, but I feel like I've known you forever," Sky said, his voice soft and full of emotion. "I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you move in with me?"

Prapai's heart skipped a beat at Sky's words. He had never been asked to move in with someone before, but he knew he wanted to be with Sky forever.

"Yes, Sky. I'll move in with you," Prapai said, smiling from ear to ear.

Sky beamed with happiness, and they shared a passionate kiss under the stars.

The rest of the night was a blur of laughter, conversation, and love. They danced in the moonlight, kissed by the lake, and held each other close.

As the night wore on, they made their way back to Sky's home. They were both exhausted, but they didn't want the night to end.

Sky led Prapai to his bedroom, where he had lit candles and scattered rose petals on the bed. Prapai gasped in amazement, feeling like he was in a dream.

They cuddled up together on the bed, talking about their hopes and dreams for the future. They fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling content and happy.

The next morning, they woke up to a beautiful sunrise, ready to start their new life together. They knew that they had found something special in each other, and they were grateful for every moment they spent together.

As they looked into each other's eyes, they knew that love was truly in the air.

Love In The AirOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara