~ 5 ~

Chapter 5: Conflicting Feelings

P.Phayu couldn't stop thinking about Prapai and Sky's relationship. He felt angry and confused, and he didn't know how to confront his friend about it.

But one day, as they were hanging out in their dorm room, he couldn't take it anymore.

"Prapai, can I talk to you for a minute?" he said, his voice shaking slightly.

"Sure, what's up?" Prapai said, looking up from his phone.

"I...I just wanted to ask you about Sky," P.phayu said, struggling to find the right words. "I don't understand why you're with him. He's not good for you."

Prapai's face hardened. "What do you mean? Sky's amazing. He's funny, he's kind, he's everything I want in a boyfriend."

"But he's a player, Prapai," P.Phayu said, his voice rising. "He's not serious about anyone. He's just using you for attention."

Prapai's eyes narrowed. "And what makes you such an expert on Sky, huh? You barely know him."

"I don't need to know him," P.Phayu said, his voice shaking with anger. "I've seen the way he acts around other guys. He's not trustworthy."

Prapai stood up, his fists clenched. "You know what, P.Phayu? Maybe I don't need your opinion on my love life. Maybe I can make my own choices without your judgment."

P.Phayu felt a sense of guilt and shame. He didn't want to hurt his friend, but he couldn't stand the thought of Prapai getting hurt by Sky.

"I'm sorry, Prapai," he said, his voice softening. "I just care about you, that's all. I don't want to see you get hurt."

Prapai sighed, sitting back down on the bed. "I know you mean well, P.Phayu. But I really like Sky. I think he's different from all the other guys I've been with."

P.Phayu felt a sense of resignation. He didn't know what to do about the situation, but he knew that he couldn't let his feelings for Rain get in the way of his friendship with Prapai.

As the days went on, P.Phayu tried to ignore his conflicting feelings about Prapai and Sky's relationship. But he couldn't shake the sense of unease and tension between them.

Meanwhile, his relationship with Rain was blossoming. They went on more dates, talked for hours on end, and even shared a few kisses.

P.Phayu felt like he was walking on air like nothing could bring him down. But he knew that he couldn't ignore the problems in his friendship with Prapai forever. He just didn't know how to fix them.