~ 8 ~

Chapter 8: Confession of Love

early in the morning......

P.Phayu and Rain were sitting on the couch, cuddled up together when Sky knocked on the door. They were surprised to see him, but they welcomed him inside.

"Is everything okay, Sky?" Rain asked, noticing the serious look on his face.

"I need to talk to you guys," Sky said, looking nervous.

P.Phayu and Rain exchanged a worried glance, but they nodded for him to continue.

"I...I think I'm in love with Prapai," Sky confessed, looking down at his feet.

P.Phayu and Rain were both shocked by his words, but they could see the sincerity in his eyes.

"I know it sounds crazy, but being around him has changed me," Sky continued. "At first, I just wanted to play with him, but now I can't imagine my life without him. He's everything to me."

P.Phayu and Rain looked at each other, knowing that they had to support their friend in his time of need.

"Sky, we're here for you," Rain said, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. "But you have to tell Prapai how you feel. He deserves to know."

Sky nodded, feeling grateful for his friends' support.

"I will," he said, determination in his voice.

As Sky left the apartment, P.Phayu and Rain sat in silence, lost in their own thoughts. They couldn't imagine what it would be like to fall in love with someone they initially thought was just a friend.

But as they thought about it more, they realized that love can come from the most unexpected places. And if Sky and Prapai were meant to be together, then they would support them every step of the way.

As the night wore on, P.Phayu and Rain cuddled up together and talked about their hopes and dreams for the future. They knew that they had found something special in each other, and they were grateful for every moment they spent together.

They fell asleep in each other's arms, feeling content and happy, and they knew that whatever life threw their way, they would face it together.