~ 12 ~

hey guys this would the last last chapter I am updating for now once after completion of my  exams i will come with a new chapter..... thankyou guys hope you will understand.....

Chapter 12 - "Escape to Love: A Tale of Two Dates"

P.Phayu and Rain were feeling relieved and excited as they walked out of their exam center. It was a tough exam, but they had put in their best efforts, and now they were eager to celebrate. They had planned to go on a post-exam date, and Rain had promised to take Pan to a beautiful park where they could relax and enjoy each other's company.

On the other hand, Sky and Prapai had planned a horror room escape date. It was Prapai's idea, and Sky had reluctantly agreed to it. Sky was not a fan of horror movies, and he wasn't sure how he would handle being in a room filled with scary props and effects. But he didn't want to disappoint Prapai, so he decided to give it a try.

As they entered the room, they were greeted with dim lighting and eerie sounds. Prapai was thrilled, and Sky was holding onto his hand tightly. They had to work together to solve puzzles and clues to escape the room. It was challenging, but they were having fun, and their bond was getting stronger with each passing moment.

Meanwhile, P.Phayu and Rain were walking hand in hand in the park, enjoying the fresh air and beautiful scenery. They talked about their exam, their future plans, and everything in between. Rain made Pan laugh with his jokes, and Pan felt so comfortable and happy around him. It was a perfect date.

As the night drew to a close, they said their goodbyes and promised to meet up again soon. Sky and Prapai, on the other hand, had finally escaped the horror room, exhausted but happy. Sky had never expected to enjoy a horror-themed date, but Prapai had made it special.

As they walked out of the building, Sky turned to Prapai and said, "You always surprise me, Prapai. I never thought I would enjoy something like this, but with you, everything feels different. I don't want to lose you, ever."

Prapai smiled and took Sky's hand, "You don't have to worry about that, Sky. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

Sky's heart skipped a beat, and he pulled Prapai into a warm embrace, "I love you too, Prapai."

The night was filled with love and happiness, and both couples went to bed with a smile on their faces, excited about what the future held for them.