~ 2 ~

Chapter 2: The Coffee Date

P.Phayu counted down the minutes until his coffee date with Rain. He wanted everything to be perfect. He picked out his favorite shirt and styled his hair carefully. When he arrived at the café, Tawee was already there, sitting at a small table near the window.

"Hey!" Rain grinned, standing up to greet him.

"Hey," P.Phayu said, feeling his heart race as he took in Rain's handsome face.

They ordered coffee and talked about their lives. P.Phayu was studying engineering at the university, and Rain was an artist who created beautiful watercolor paintings. They talked about their hobbies, their families, and their dreams for the future.

P.Phayu couldn't believe how easy it was to talk to Rain. He felt like he had known him forever, even though they had only just met. He was about to ask Tawee out on a second date when a voice interrupted them.

"Hey, Rain! What are you doing here?" A tall, lanky boy with a shock of bleach-blond hair stood at their table, grinning.

"Hey, Sky!" Rain said, standing up to hug him. "I'm just here having coffee with a friend."

P.Phayu felt a pang of jealousy as he watched the two of them hug. He had been so focused on Tawee that he hadn't even considered the possibility of competition.

"Sky, this is P.Phayu. We just met today," Rain said, introducing them.

"Nice to meet you," Sky said, holding out his hand.

P.Phayu shook his hand reluctantly, feeling a sense of unease. He didn't like the way Sky was looking at Rain, with a possessiveness that made. Phayu's skin crawl.

As the conversation continued, P.Phayu couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right. He wasn't sure if he was just being paranoid, but he couldn't ignore the nagging feeling in his gut.

The coffee date ended on a slightly awkward note, and P.Phayu couldn't help but wonder if he had blown his chance with Rain. As he walked home, he couldn't get Sky's smug grin out of his mind. He knew he had to be careful if he wanted to win Rain's heart.

This is the end of chapter 2 guys hope u will enjoy it.....