Being Ignored and Stories

Hey guys! Sorry it's been so long! I just haven't been very lucky with ideas right now!! I'm going to try to write more! :)

Tom has been ignoring me. This isn't just an assumption but every time I find myself finally getting closer he cuts away and happens to go a completely different way.
During classes he ignores me, at lunch, and even in the morning in the common room.
I wonder what his deal is...

It's been a week since last conversing with Tom, maybe I should just give him space and then slowly try to come back into his life.

Agreeing to myself, I jumped out of bed and into my bathroom. I stripped out of my nightwear and turned on the warm water. Cleaning myself and waking up for another long Tom-ignoring-me day.

I got out, Wrapping a towel around my waist and looked into the mirror. I've gotten skinnier since going back in time. I guess because of not eating as much, I've noticed that.
I brushed my teeth and hair quickly before putting my required robes and other clothes on.

My hair was a mess so I just magically straightened it today and put some light makeup on which consisted of Eyeliner, mascara, a bit of blush, and lipgloss.
Grabbing my books, I opened my door and out of my room.

Turning, I collided with a wall. Wait, walls don't move... I quickly looked up meeting cold blue eyes. Tom.
Crap. I scrambled to my feet, trying to rush off of him. But the quickness betrayed me and I began stumbling back again. A pair of rough arms grabbed my shoulders stabilizing me, I looked up meeting his eyes.

"Tom. I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to-"

"It's okay, Maddie." His hard voice escaped his lips.

"Oh okay." I spoke up looking up at him. His eyes were locked with mine but he looked so empty.

"Have you been ignoring me?"

"No." His voice was monotone.

I nodded slowly, walking past him quickly. His hand gripped my shoulder and I whipped around.

"Why don't you meet me in the library, after potions." He spoke hastily.

"Why?"

"Just because." He sneered, turning and heading towards the common room and out the door.

What was that about.. I bit my lip. Walking out the door.

~~

Potions just ended and I slowly gathered my things and walked out the door and headed to the library.

I opened the door and walked into the almost empty library. There was a few scattered students around reading, a few Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws.
Then in the back, sat Tom. He looked hunched over, reading a small book. His legs were crossed and his hair still looked perfectly gelled to the side. How.
I strode up to him and sat down across from him, looking at him.

His eyes looked up and met mine.

"You're different, you know." He spoke firstly.

I scrunched my eyebrows leaning back into my chair. "Not really." I said particularly quiet.

"No but you see, you are. You're so different than most girls. Most witches and wizards. You're more outspoken...smart." His voice was velvety but his face was hard.

"I don't know, I guess that's just me." I said.

"Why don't you tell me about yourself?" He said, I could tell he was trying to be soft.

What am I going to say? My families from the future? I'll just make it up...

"Not much to say." I spoke looking directly into his eyes.

"Okay." He spoke quickly leaning in. "Obviously, you're not going to open up to me. How about I tell you about myself?" He smirked.

"Alright." I said quickly leaning in and placing my elbows on the table.

He leaned on the table too, and started to begin his story.

"My mom was a witch. She was born into a rich, wizardry family. But you see, she fell for a bloody muggle. My father, Tom Riddle." He spoke hastily. "She put Tom under a love potion, ending up with me. Tom didn't stay, he left my mother." He sneered. "That's pretty much my back ground. Besides, the stupid orphanage." He said quietly.

"Now what about you?" He said.