Meeting Tom.

He turned slowly, almost with grace and looked at me. Face stoned with no emotion but eyes wild. All I could think was holy shit.

"Tom May you please take our new student to the slytherin common room? " Dippet asked.

Tom nodded. Slowly picking up my suit cases and walking to the door. I gracefully walked Behind him careful not to anger him.

I watched at how determined he walked, without a care around him. Almost admittedly I felt like admired the awh he strutted.

His eyes wondered behind noticing me and looked back. I looked at my feet hoping to not trip on them, I have to change my attitude, I shook my mind lifting and smirking.

We made it to the slytherin common room.

"The password is Salazar." He said in a bored tone.

I nodded.

Stepping in the photo talked

"Ah Tom nice to see you."

Tom nodded.

"Who's this young lady," gesturing towards me.

"Maddie Sange, she's new." He answered in a monotone.

"Hmm.." He began. "I sense power in you, little lady. Lots."

"Thank you." I said softly.

His eyes twinkled.

Tom looked confused and somewhat interested but covered it.

"Girls dorm to the right," he mentioned. And began to walk towards the boys before turning and looking at me. His blue eyes electrified "it was...- good luck." He said before turning on his heels and leaving.

I knew he was already wondering of me.

~~~~~ Toms pov: ~~~~

I was talking to the professors. Bored and waiting for the stupid new girl to get out of the bathroom but showed no emotion. The two professors seemed happier today, maybe the cause of the new girl.

"What is the new girls name?" I asked actually wondering.

Professor Dumbledore looked at me like he knew all the answers, I turned towards Dippet.

"Maddie Sange, she'll be in Slytherin." Dippet spoke.

At least she's in Slytherin, I thought.

As I was chatting a heard the door open, and small steps coming out. I turned and I saw a girl with long almost dark blonde hair and blue eyes that I could see from where I stood. She was beautiful. But obviously I wouldn't show that.

I picked up her bags and handed towards the door hearing her steps behind me softly stepping. She was small at least a head shorter then me. I looked behind me and saw he staring and looked back..

We reached the common room surprisingly quietly.. Hmm.

"The password is Salazar." I spoke a matter a factly.

I saw her nod.

The photo began talking to me, obviously in parcel tongue since in his heir.

"Who's this young lady," gesturing towards Maddie.

She cannot understand so I told him..

"Maddie Sange she's knew."

"Hmm.." He began. "I sense power in you, little lady. Lots." He spoke mostly to himself in parcel toughie.

"Thank you." She said softly.

What. Does she speak? No maybe just stopped speaking it? I looked at both once more before entering.

"Girls dorm to the right," i mentioned. And began to walk towards the boys before turning and looking at her quickly. Her blue eyes looked in mine and that's when I notices the black specs. It was beautiful. "it was...- good luck." I said before turning on my heels and left.

I need I figure this mystery out before it destroys me.