Truth and Past

"The truth is.. I don't think anything will change young Mr. potter's fate." Dumbledore began.

How could he even begin to think that sorta thing, harry can survive with his courage and his friends he's always overcome every thing in his way.

"But you see Professor, Harry has something that Tom never did," Maddie began, Albus nodded. "He understands and has love."
The twinkle in Albus's eyes returned as he smiled knowingly.
But this isn't the only reason I asked to talk to Dumbledore. I sat down ready to explain my reasonings as did Albus.

"I want to change Harry's fate."

Dumbledores face turned straight obviously wanting me too continue.

"I want to travel back in time, and change Tom Marvolo Riddle." I boldly stated.

Something interesting happens as albus's face smiled. I leaned forward wondering if my eyes were deceiving me.
"I see, Ms. Hale." Dumbledore said.

Dumbledore began to walk towards a cabin in the back of his room, it held small viles and potions I presumed. He pulled out a blue vile, and handed it to me.

"This here Vile is a secret potion, allowing anyone with great bravery and cunningness to use it for whatever you may want."

I looked down at it, smiling as it began to turn green. Shocked I looked up, to a smiling Dumbledore.

"It has chosen you, obviously feeling your need and bravery, Ms. hale." He stated.
I nodded.
"You may go get your things and we'll talk after." He said.
I nodded handing the potion to him for safe keeping and walking my way back to the Gryffindor common room.

~~~~~~~~~~~

After, packing all my belongings I silently walked to Professor Dumbledores office. Telling the gargoyle the password and opened the door.
"Ahh ms. hale,"
"Hello professor." I answered.

"Now, I have here a list of small things you may need to know.." He began.
"the headmaster is Dippet, I was transfigurations back then, remember that. When you get there make sure to ask to go the office, you'll be new and need to be sorted again make sure you explain, in your mind of course, why you need to be put into slytherin!"
Here is another potion, It will send you back to the present whenever you drink it."
I smiled and nodded. Before saying goodbye and drinking the potion.

My body felt as if it was being sucked into a small vacuum and I couldn't breathe when all of a sudden I dropped in front of the school some off fifty years earlier. I opened it being knocked down by a fimilar face. Dumbledore! Ah!

"Why my dear, I am so sorry. Do I know you? He asks questionably,
If I didn't no better id think he did.
"No I'm new.." I said. Looking up at the tall younger version of Dumbledore.
He smiled. "Ah! Right! Come this way!"
He began I lead me toward the office I already knew and walked inside.
"Headmaster Dippet we have a new student, young Ms.." He looked at me smiling.
I had to change my name since I'm in the past now besides keeping my first name.
"Maddie sange, sir." I stated
"Right Ms. Sange is new." Dumbledore ask again.
Dippet smiled and gestured for her to sit so she did.
"Hello. Ms. Sange welcome to hogwarts! Have you ever been sorted?"
Inside I nodded.
"No I haven't sir." I explained.
He stood reaching for the old hat.

Before placing it on my head I thought of everything I needed to do, right before it was placed the hat yelled
"SLYTHERIN!"
The two professors eyes wides and looked stunned at the hats choosing.
Okay then your here is your list and clothing.

"May I use the bathroom, headmaster Dippet?" I said.
He nodded.

I made my way into the bathroom looking at my reflection, honestly I didn't look bad. My long dirty blonde hair was showing more red and brown lately making it shine, and my blue eyes more vibrant looking closely you could see specks of black in my eyes, my pale skin looking soft and clear. My body was quite small, barley reaching 5'1" in height and barely 129 lbs. but I liked dangerously beautiful in a way.

As I walks out a boy was facing a way from me speaking to the head masters, he turned and I knew that he was Tom.