Voices

~ Tom's POV ~

I would say I hate myself right now but I can't bring myself to say it but I'm defiantly thinking it. What am I doing, why am I falling for a girl that I've only just really begun to get to know.
Everyone has failed me in life but I feel like she won't, I'm angry because I feel that way. She's a human, she's weak, and weak humans leave. I just don't want her too.

She gets me.

She understand what I've been through, I'm really beginning to maybe, fall for her. Although, I don't know what that even means. I've never felt anything, no emotion but hatred to any other person. But she was different, she's a whole different thing. I can't even describe.

My thoughts were destroying me as I made my way down the corridor to the second story girls bathroom, I need to finish this. I know I found a person I care for, but I still urge for power.
I left Maddie in my room, she was sleeping so peacefully I couldn't bring myself to take her to her own room without her questioning me. I don't need that right now. Right now she thinks I'm good and I need to keep it that way.

I turned the corner and caught sight of the bathroom, sneaking inside. Hushed sobs flooded the room, annoying sobs may I add. One stall was closed shut, a pair of old shoes flat on the floor.

"Who ever you are get out!" A nasal sound exploded through the wooden stall.
I sneered, "and who are you to tell me what to do?"

Silence enveloped the bathroom, the sound of the stall lock clicked and the door swung open revealing a girl with 2 ugly pigtails and big round glasses.

"Boy? Why are you here?" She questioned, her snotty face scrunching up in confusion.

I growled slightly, this girl is going ruin my plans. I narrowed my eyes at her, towering over her.

"Oh you'll see." I smirked.

She looked terrified, connecting eyes with something behind me and froze, falling to the floor and collapsed. Dead.

"MudBlood." I muttered. Turning quickly, my robe swishing and I made my way out of the bathroom, back to the corridor.

Walking though the halls I couldn't help but think about Maddie...

*********************************

~ Maddie's POV ~

I woke up just a few moments ago, to an empty bed. Tom must of left a while ago because his side was no longer warm but cold and empty.
My fingers trailed along his sheets, my mind lingering on Tom. His perfectly gelled hair, his piercing eyes that stuck out because his hair was so dark. Like him, his eyes were the only light thing about him besides his pale skin.
Why would he open up to me, of all people? It felt like cliche destiny; like I was supposed to go back and time and meet Tom before he...became Voldemort.

He reminds me of a poem I'd read before, so much.
I softly found myself reciting it out loud,

" It is feeling alone in a room full of people
It is feeling like you have nobody to turn to for support
It is the constant feeling that something is missing
It is the lack of emotion
It is the hard exterior
It is the need to be accepted
It is the feeling of being your own best friend
It is the feeling of being your own worst enemy
It is the feeling of dread to go to sleep, for fear of missing out on nothing in particular
It is the pain of not knowing
It is the pain of knowing
It is the animosity
It is the acceptance
It is the feeling of betrayal
It is the fear
It is the anxiety
It is the fact that at some point, you will lose everybody that you love
It is the feeling that you might as well not bother loving at all
It is sad
It is me.."

I thought about him, more than I should. The meaning behind his ways and the rhyme behind stories. We are a like in so many ways but he's so dark.
I have to prepare myself, I know that part of him will show.

I heard sometime behind me, I swished around quickly. Just a wall, the voice was so cold sounding and I didn't know who it belonged too, was it in my head?

"Maddie.... Join me. I know you can hear meeee." His voice lingered like an echo and then it was gone.

"Hello?" I whispered.

I turned my head, side to side and slipped out of the bed. Walking out of Toms room into the Slytherin common room. I looked down at my robes, they were crinkled and gross looking.
I casted a small spell I learned, and fixed it.

I walked out and into my room.
Fixing my hair and walked to the grand hall.

I saw Tom alone reading at a table, I slowly walked over and sat down. He gaze was hard, if I knew better I could of saw the gears in his brain clicking and turning.
He noticed a person, looked up and have me a small smile. He reached across the table and slipped his hand into mine.
"Good morning." His voice was soft.

I blushed, "morning." I answered.

"How did you sleep?" He asked politely.

"Better," I smiled at him.

He nodded and continued to read his book.
"Where did you go this morning?" I asked. He looked up quickly at me his eyes flashed into mine.
"Just here, I got up early. Didn't want to wake you." He spoke simply.
I nodded.

"How about we go to class?" He smiled, collecting his things off the table reaching his hand out to me.

I smiled, nodded. "Sure thing." I said.