Hatred and confusion

I stood there watching as Tom left before turning on my heels up the stairs into my room, I was able to get a room to myself for some reason but hey I'm not complaining. I opened the door seeing my luggage as already arrived. I changed into a pair of green shorts and decided into just wearing a sports bra since I was alone. I got into my bed, slowly drifting into a deep sleep.

Toms pov:

I was so confused, why was I thinking of Maddie. Maybe it's because she frustrates me, I've never met another person that was able to communicate with Salazar.. Ugh! I can't get any sleep.

I stood walking out of my too into the slytherin common room, a few 3rd years sitting on the couch reading.

"Where you going tom?" A 3rd year said

"No where that concerns you!" I snapped back.

They jumped turning and moving away.

I smirked. I decided in walking around the school, I've done it before, so I'm not worried. After wondering I found myself near the Slythrin common room, I stood confused.

"Why am I so agitated." I whispered. I made it to the door, Salazar opened without asking for the password and I stepped in.

"Tom."

I turned Salazar was looking at me

"Be warned." He stated.

I was confused even more. I walked in the 3rd years were now gone and I was alone. I looked around and found myself looking towards the girls side of the corridor. Silently I walked, Maddies name was the only name on the last door of the dorms. I hesitated before trying the knob, it was unlocked and let of a breath of air and turned it opening the door. The only light was the moon coming through the doors of her balcony that was glowing down on her bed. I turned towards her and stopped dead in my tracks.

She was laying tangled in the blankets but her legs were on top of the blanket, I started at her feet and found myself raising to her

I let out a breath. What's wrong with me? Why am I lusting after a girl? I like no one. But still I found my eyes eating up every inch of her, all the way to her face. He mouth was slightly a gape slowly breathing. She looked so innocent and angel like. I stepped closer to her leaning down close to her, I could smell her vanilla perfume intoxicating me, I neath closer I could feel her breath on my face.

Eruptly, I stood up. What am I doing, was I going to kiss her? Thoughts consumed me until I heard a slight moan catch my attention. Maddie was breathing heavier and my eyes widen at the beautiful site as she turned on her back. That's when I hear her whisper my name.

"Tom."

I could of smirked at this but I was too entranced in how beautiful she looked thrashing in her bed, I bit my lip before leaning down and placing a small kiss on her forehead and leaving before anything else happened that I knew I'd regret.
It's her first day here and I'm already feeling some odd feeling in the pit of my stomach, maybe it's the way her hair is so long, wavy, and blonde. Or maybe it's her blue eyes that's seem to even outshine mine, o-or it's her smile-- eruptly I shook the thoughts out of my head as I made my way to my room, stripping down to my boxers and finally getting some sleep.

Maddies pov:

Beep beep beep

I slammed my hand on the alarm clock that sounded more like a annoying cat than an alarm. I felt different today, odd, maybe it's the new room or I'm feeling sick being a slytherin. Whatever it is, I'm feeling shook.
I made my way to the bathroom, stripping out of my bra and underwear stepping Into the shower. The warm water running down my back and hair felt so good right now, after washing myself, I stepped out drying myself and placing my hair In a towel.

Today will be the first day anyone will see me, so I should make a good first impression. I changed Into my slytherin skirt, shirt deciding to leave it a few buttons down since it's hot, tie, and robes. I let the towel down, using magic to dry my hair into perfect waves and putting on a little eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss.

I stepped back looking at myself one last time before looking at the clock, I have time for breakfast so I grabbed my wand and headed out. I walked down the dungeon like stairs into the common room.
I walked through to the portrait door earning a few gaped looks from some boys before walking out.