CHAPTER 1- THE FRIEND I MADE IN AN ACCIDENT

People........are always temporary things......which leaves us with permanent memories. The same happened to me.......like it's very normal now that people come and they go without telling you the reason for leaving you. Also, they are so strong that they can move on within a moment. Unfortunately, I am too weak for this, I can't move on from my ex, and my old school friends.

It's been 6 months since I have seen their faces, is it too easy to move on? Every single time, I get triggered by those sweet memories, which make me cry in no time. I think I have the superpower of having endless tears. Along with the salt, those tears contain the pain from those incidents and memories, which make the tears too heavy, I can feel the pressure of those tears when they roll down my cheeks. Sometimes, I think to kill myself, but I can't, because I don't wanna see my mom crying for the rest of my life.

"Bro? You there?"

Hazel, that's my name. Don't judge me by my name, I am a boy and I know you all think that Hazel is a girlish name. Well, I don't care, I like my name, it gives me a kind of satisfaction. I quickly took my hanky and rubbed my face.

"Yes?"

"Here's your ticket to Brookhaven. Just came a few minutes ago."

"Oh, thanks, it's been a while since I went to that beautiful city."

"I see, you are connected to that place. Is there any friend there?"

"Everyone is having exams, so no one is there."

"Oh, then why are you going there?"

"I just want to take a break from this reality."

Yes, Brookhaven doesn't exist in reality. It exists in another fictional world, where everyone can go on a special flight, which is only available on Saturdays. No one knows who made that city and what's going on there, but everyone likes that place. Not because that place is beautiful, or the society is good, it's because people get the freedom of whatever they do. You can call Brookhaven Mini Ohio, because every day, there is new chaos in the city.

"I am sleeping, tomorrow I will leave for the airport. Take care of the house, sis."

"Okay, good night."

"Good night"

I turned off the lights and went to sleep. The next day, I woke up, went to the bathroom, freshened up, went downstairs, ate breakfast, took my bags and was ready to go.

"Take care of yourself, okay?"

"You too"

"Okay sissy, call me every day and all the best for your exams, okay?"

"Okay"

I kissed her head and left for the airport by cab. The flight was 2 hrs late, such a bit of bad luck, I had to wait for that long. I sat for almost 5-6 hours, getting bored, so I thought to read an e-book on my tab. When it was time for the flight, I took my bags, put them in the conveyor belt, went through a security check-up, entered the plane and sat nicely. The plane looks like the other planes, the difference is the plane is kind of short. Nobody knows how much time it takes to reach Brookhaven, because, during the flight, every passenger went to deep sleep automatically, which I hate the most. After all, I started to dream about my old friends who left me in pain. The flight took off and after 30 minutes of take-off, I became unconscious, and after a horrible sleep, I woke up again, with an air hostess in front of me holding a box of tissue. I knew that I already fucked up because I again cried. I took the wet tissues and cleaned my face.

After a tiring flight, I finally reached Brookhaven, the dream place. After leaving the airport, I took a taxi towards the town hall for some paperwork. While looking outside through the window and with earphones on my ears listening to some fine music, I noticed that Brookhaven had a lot of new things. There is a new subway system with 4 stations in the whole city, a snow-covered mountain with a drone at the peak, some new shops and party places and more. After reaching the town hall, I did all the necessary paperwork and asked if there were any empty plots. And there wasn't a single empty plot. All plots were already taken, so, I only had the option of living in a motel. So, I took the same taxi towards the motel. After check-in, I went to my room, put on my bags and slept for like 6-7 hours. The bed was so comfortable that I fell asleep within a few seconds.