CHAPTER 30- THE CAT

As the day passes, my hopes are decreasing and my trauma is increasing. I don't even know, why I am getting all this. Even if it means something, I can't take this anymore. I don't think I will last long. Ronin went out to look after Sara for clues. I was sitting alone and just getting bored. I don't even have novels to read and I am too lazy to go to the library.

I stood up and looked out of the window. It was raining, one of the most beautiful things about nature. I can feel the cold air over my skin and that aroma of wet soil is way too satisfying. It turns beautiful when lightning occurs. I wish lightning would fall on me. Like seriously, I am done with everything.

While I was looking down the road, I saw a black cat taking shelter outside the church. I can see that the cat was suffering. I can't see that cat like this. I took my raincoat and went downstairs to the road towards the cat. Aww, that cat looked so cute. Those eyes were the most fascinating thing I ever saw. I tried to hold the cat, but as I moved my hand towards her, that cat moved away. Ahem, those claws are freaking me. I gave a smile and tried to pat the cat's head. Seems happy and comfortable now.

CAT- Thank you :D

HAZEL- Uh, did the cat just speak? Nah, it must be someone else.

CAT- It's me.

HAZEL- What the... How the cat can speak... (faints)

AFTER 15 MINS->

RONIN- I'm home. I didn't get many clues, so I... (saw a lady with cat's ears and tail near Hazel) WHAT THE HELL?!

CAT- Shh, he's sleeping bruh.

RONIN- Ayo but, who the hell are you? And what are you doing inside our house? And those props? Are you in any kind of fancy dress or something?

CAT- Bruh, I am a cat+human.

RONIN- Uh... Nice joke...

CAT- Oh really? (turns into a cat) See?

RONIN- (O_O) I think I am dreaming...

CAT- (⁠=⁠^⁠・⁠ェ⁠・⁠^⁠=⁠)

HAZEL- (wakes up) Uh, what was that dream... Ah!!! The cat I saw in my dream!!

CAT- It was not a dream bruh.

HAZEL- AND THE CAT CAN STILL SPEAK?!!

RONIN- Bruh, it's nothing, this cat can turn into a lady!!!

HAZEL- Eh? What? Bro, don't be silly, how a cat can turn into a lady. Like, what a jo-

CAT- (turned into a lady) See (^^)

HAZEL- (o_o) RONIN!!! HELP!!! (jumped onto Ronin's arms) Why this dream is so realistic?!

RONIN- Because it's not a dream!?

HAZEL- How do you know that?!

RONIN- I don't know, but I don't feel it's a dream╏⁠ ⁠”⁠ ⁠⊚⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠⊚⁠ ⁠”⁠ ⁠╏

CAT- You both stop now. You are freaking like I am a monster or something...

HAZEL- Umm, my bad...

RONIN- Yea... (lowered his arm)

HAZEL- (fell) Ouch!

RONIN- Oops, sorry.

HAZEL- It's okay...

CAT- Can we introduce ourselves to each other?

HAZEL- You go first.

CAT- Alright, my name is Lyla.