CHAPTER 18- GC 2.0: A NEW BEGINNING

I am getting bored now. When I had GC, I often spent time with them. But now everything is ruined. That awkward silence is hurting so bad now. There's some reason that I am called a certified overthinker. Because whenever something happens badly, I automatically start overthinking. Even if I get bitten by my friend, I would die overthinking. GC won't work properly if members won't support it. And that's what happens. I realised that everyone's behaviour changed. Shawn became even more silent. He rarely talks now. Pochita is now upset a lot these days. Even now if she tries to hide that, I can still find that she's upset. Rose and Zep also became silent. Max also got silent, like this guy used to be the most active, but what happened to him now? Now that GC is aching my mind. I think it would be better if I leave the GC. After all, it's dead already, so what else we can do? I took my phone and left the GC. Maybe if I sleep, I will feel better because I haven't slept properly these days. I went to my bed and slept.

Damn, I slept for 16 hours. I am a damn sloth. Still, I chose duck (🐥) as my representative emoji. Never mind, by the way, what's wrong with my phone? It's vibrating a lot. I took my phone and checked what was wrong with that. And wait.....

HAZEL- Another GC?

MAX- Yo!!

HAZEL- Yo. What's this?

MAX- GC (._.)

HAZEL- I know, but who made this?

ZOYA- I made this.

HAZEL- Huh? Why?

ZOYA- That old GC was dead and admins weren't doing anything, so I thought to create this new GC.

MAX- Hmm.

HAZEL- Ayo, I was doing. But members weren't listening to me (-_-)

MAX- Damn.

ZOYA- It's fine, want to be the admin here? Maybe this time you would be able to monitor here.

HAZEL- No...

MAX- Why so?

HAZEL- I don't deserve to be the admin. I am just useless.

SHAWN- Bruh, you think like that again?

HAZEL- (o_o)

SHAWN- Hazel, how many times do we have to remind you that no one ever gave many efforts as you did for GC?

MAX- C'mon Hazel, you are the best leader of our GC.

NARUTO- He's just losing confidence now after when Pochita broke the friendship with Zep and Rose.

SHAWN- Hazel, see, it's useless to say her now. We know she won't give another chance to them. After all, she also needs to think of herself. So, let her do what she wants to do. And I heard that Zep and Rose have moved on and now they are also happy again. Then, why are you sad?

MAX- Fr.

HAZEL- I don't know, I am just not getting a good vibe now.

ZOYA- It's okay, bro. Just spend some time in this new GC. Everything will be alright.

HAZEL- I hope so.

MAX- Hmm, now you are an admin, okay?

HAZEL- What?!

ZOYA- Hey, why you removed me?

MAX- Because you weren't doing anything.

ZOYA- That's not fair (T-T)

HAZEL- Max, please, I don't want to be the admin.

FALAK- Who doesn't want to be the admin?

HAZEL- Falak?