(INTERLUDE #4) CHAPTER 52- FINAL SHOWDOWN

NOTE:- THIS CONTAINS VIOLENCE, ABUSIVE LANGUAGE AND GORE, WHICH MAY UPSET SOME READERS. READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.

.

.

.

This all started when I came back to Brookhaven to escape reality, I found a friend by accident, which was luck. From her, I met new friends and from them, I found even more friends.

Soon, we became a whole community and kept entertaining everyone. Soon, when problems started, I chose myself to be the leader and helped them.

But everything started ruining when partition came in the GC. Also, hate started between members and fights also began. The couples made the GC toxic and uncontrollable.

All I could see was toxicity and destruction...

But what was the best part? I found myself. I met my past avatars, which sounds so unreal. But, they were the ones who stood for me and never betrayed me. And I know they can't betray me because they are my avatars.

I eventually grew an evil side of mine, which could be disastrous and terrifying. I almost felt weak and started falling back.

The worst part was when I realised that no one was mine. Everything I saw was a delusion and everyone was using me for their purpose. This broke me hard from the inside.

I guess, everyone is now independent and they can see themselves. So, I left the place, the GC, the position of leader, the wealth and the memories.

And now we are back to Starcadia Bay for our new plans.

But... This was the best period of my life I ever had with them. I will miss them...

.

.

RONIN- Hazel, sleep.

HAZEL- I am going (closes the diary)

While I was sleeping, I was wondering what Kaiser meant to me. Why does he say that something would happen to me? Can he predict the future also? Or was he trying to manipulate me? I was overthinking so much until I heard something...

It was a scream...

And it was no one other than...

HAZEL- (jumps off his bed and runs out of the house) 

NAIRA- Hazel?

RONIN- Bro?

ENZO- What happened?

ASAHI- Did anyone hear someone screaming?

KEN- I did.

YENA- Me too...

MARCO- Who was that?

RONIN- This sound was familiar...

ASAHI- Oh no, we left him alone again-

EMILY- Oh shit.

XENA- We need to rush towards him.