CHAPTER 34- WHOM ARE YOU MESSING WITH?

As we had planned, we are heading back to Brookhaven. I hope Ronin will handle everything nicely. After a continuous journey of 4 hours, we are finally stepping into Brookhaven. Ah, it feels nice to come back here. I missed this city a lot. And my friends also. First of all, we all headed to Town Hall to collect my new passes. After that, I spawned a new car from Vehicle Pass and ran towards North Estate at 200 km/h. Damn, it's so fast. I almost saved all of us from accidents 3-5 times lol. After drifting around the city, we reached North Estate, where I spawned my bungalow. Woah, this was big as f**k. 

ENZO- Woah, this house is so big, isn't it Xena? Xena?

XENA- (@-@) I am still feeling motion sickness. Never sat in such a fast car. 

MARCO- Damn, but it was really fun.

HAZEL- Lol, for real.

XENA- Oh shi- (ran into the washroom and vomits)

HAZEL- Damn, I think she isn't much with speed.

MARCO- Fr.

ENZO- Let me prepare electrolytes for her. 

HAZEL- Hmm, okay, now listen. You all 3 will hide in this house. And in emergency situations, we all 4 will handle the GC. And since we can't resonate anymore, we need to be cautious.

ENZO- Got it.

MARCO- Alright.

HAZEL- So, I am going out. What are you all gonna do?

MARCO- Sleeping.

ENZO- I will talk to Xena.

MARCO- Am I thinking right, Enzo (¬‿¬)

ENZO- Oh, umm, yea...

HAZEL- LMAO, my personality got a crush on my other personality (T-T)

MARCO- Self-love?

HAZEL- Maybe xD

ENZO- Hehe. 

HAZEL- Alright, I will see you all later.

ENZO- Okay.

MARCO- Hmm, come back soon.

HAZEL- Sure.

It's kinda of risky to leave them alone. But still, I think they will manage. After all, they are my personality. I went out for a walk. And damn, Sid and Pochita are arguing? Duh, what they all were doing behind me?

SID- Huh, too sensitive?

POCHITA- I should be the one to say that, attention seeker.

SID- Hah, we all know who's the real attention seeker, okay?

POCHITA- Of course, you.

SID- You see these bulky hands? It won't take me a second to smash your face.

POCHITA- Because you ran out of words.

SID- You- (raises her hand)

HAZEL- (stops her) Duh, violence ain't allowed here.

SID- Huh?

POCHITA- Hazeeel!!!

Always calling me like this (T-T)

SID- Who the hell are you to interrupt here?

HAZEL- The leader?

SID- L leader.

POCHITA- He's still better than you. Not double-faced like you.

SID- Me? And double-faced?

POCHITA- Hmm, Amon told me everything, you did really bad with him, okay? I won't tolerate it if you act like this with my friends.