CHAPTER 17- I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPIER

Almost a week later, everything went silent, people were found dead in GC. Like they were not dead, I mean they were all talking to each other personally, but no one was messaging in GC. Shawn, the founder himself was not messaging that much. That awkward silence was not giving me a good vibe. Seems like Shawn and I have accepted the fate, GC is going to die soon.

RONIN- Ayo, nobody is messaging in your GC?

HAZEL- It seems like GC is done now. Just like our old friend group.

RONIN- Oh Hazel, just forget them. They were also having their lives. Let them live.

HAZEL- I am happy for them and I wish they get success soon. But at least, they should have given a good ending to our friendship...

RONIN- What do you mean by a good ending?

HAZEL- Like see. Vernon left us without telling us anything. Lexi also left without sharing any information. Justin also got vanished. Marcus got a bad fate like us and cried for her love. Sam also vanished after when I saw Crystal last time. Alina also vanished without telling anything. Matt also vanished after when Sam rejected him. Maddy left Starcadia Bay because of me. Stacy also vanished after ignoring me for that long. Maxine, who used to be the most hilarious thing in the whole school, also vanished. And Crystal...

RONIN- (puts his finger on Hazel's lips) Don't say it. We both know what she did with us...

HAZEL- Seems like this will happen again with my current friend circle...

RONIN- Oh no, that doesn't sound good...

HAZEL- Fr.

RONIN- So, whom you are scared to lose?

HAZEL- Everyone.

RONIN- Oh.

HAZEL- They all are precious to me. They are the reason why I am still alive, otherwise, I would have died as Ronin.

RONIN- Well, you were dead. But you chose to live and for that, you killed me and gave birth to another personality named Hazel.

HAZEL- Exactly, but now I feel bad for you, that I have killed you...

RONIN- That doesn't matter bro, after all, we both are the same person.

HAZEL- Hmm...

RONIN- So, what are you gonna do now?

HAZEL- I was thinking to meet Pochita, it's been a week since I met her. She's fine now and soon will discharge from the hospital. But I think I must meet her today because I miss her.

RONIN- Hmm, happy to hear that you got such a good friend.

HAZEL- Yea, I just want her to be happy.

RONIN- Hazel, I thought that after killing me, you would have turned into a cold, harsh person. But it seems like your kindness is still alive. And that's good. (keeps his hand on Hazel's shoulder) Hazel, promise me, you will never let your kindness die.

HAZEL- I promise.

RONIN- Good. You must leave now to meet her.

HAZEL- What about you?

RONIN- Lol, I am always with you. Gonna follow you wherever you go ^^

HAZEL- Let's go then.

I locked my house and went towards the hospital. Seems like Yoru went somewhere else due to some work. Pochita was alone in the room. The drip was removed and she was looking out of the window.

RONIN- She's Pochita?

HAZEL- Yep.

RONIN- Woah, she's the cutest thing I ever saw.