CHAPTER 21- THE ADMIN WARS

(NOTE:- THIS IS THE CONTINUATION OF CHAPTER 18- GC 2.0: A NEW BEGINNING. IT IS REQUESTED TO GO THROUGH THAT CHAPTER ONCE TO UNDERSTAND THIS ONE MORE EASILY.)

FALAK- I am telling you, Hazel won't be the Admin anymore!

MAX- Bruh.

NARUTO- Why she's always like that?

FALAK- You guys just believe in the pure dictatorship.

SHAWN- Wow, now idiots added politics in GC. That would be the last thing I would like to watch in my entire life.

ZOYA- Fr.

AKKU- This seems complicated...

FALAK- You guys can't understand, why everyone can't get the chance of being the admin?

HAZEL- Okay miss, listen. In a proper GC or a server, some permanent admins or moderators have built the GC. You are a discord user bruh, ever entered a server with 500k+ members?

MAX- Hmm point.

SHAWN- I agree with Hazel.

ZOYA- But I have created this GC, then I should be the admin!!

MAX- Nty

ZOYA- (T-T)

FALAK- For your kind information, this GC is made by me, Max and Zoya. So, there is no chance of you being the admin.

HAZEL- And for your kind information, this GC 2.0 was possible because Pochita found us, Shawn gathered us together and I moderated the GC. There was no GC if we 3 didn't give our efforts.

MAX- Correct.

FALAK- Bruh, what's wrong with you? What do you even think about who you are?

HAZEL- A genius, sensitive, clever, talented, master in Mathematics, perceptive, innovative, imaginative, creative, bright, smart, sharp, trailblazing and sophisticated leader of this GC with 17 years of experience in life and the one who always believes in facts. The name is Hazel.

NARUTO- Bro spoke the whole dictionary (◎﹏◎)

ZOYA- Fr (●__●)

CARLOS- By the way, nice introduction.

HAZEL- Thanks (^^)

FALAK- Bruh, praising yourself?

HAZEL- Duh, you asked me what I think of myself, so I said what I think of myself.

SHAWN- Facts!!

????- And tell me, Falak, what do you think of yourself? ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

ZOYA- Who's that?

SHAWN- I get it.

NARUTO- Oh ma gawd!!!

CARLOS- She's here (❤ ω ❤)

HAZEL- Who but?

????- Call me Ishi :)

HAZEL- Oh, so you are Ishi?

FALAK- Uh.

ISHI- Yep.

CARLOS- I am feeling so happy!!

ISHI- Eh?

SHAWN- He got charged after your entry lol

CARLOS- (>-<)

ISHI- Ayo-

HAZEL- Nevermind.

FALAK- It's a full and final decision that Hazel won't be the admin here.