CH1. Recon.

A hand on the doorman's open palm, my legs leisurely exit the car first. The light tapping of the bottom of my heels against the pavement, I step out elegant and mannered just as the agency taught.
Expressions of those around don't go unnoticed—however subtle the gazes were— the brief glances and brows raised with a look of awe, solidifies the approach I've decided.
Elise Barrington subtly allures those around. Her presence is soft and almost unnoticeable, yet once in sight, she ensnares gazing eyes.

Light honey-brown hair curled and styled into a messy updo. Curled bangs framing my face, accented by simple pearl earrings. Lipstick the shade of a dark muted rose, vibrant enough to draw attention, but subtle enough to hide any provocative intention lipstick can insinuate. Eyeshadow a natural nude with glitter pearl shadow accenting my waterline; creating the appearance of innocence with the undertone of reserved sultriness—making anyone curiously drawn.

The mermaid gown hugging the curves of my body, made from black charmeuse. Slits in the front of the skirt that extend to reveal a portion of my thighs. The halter bodice held with a bow around my neck, and the open back covered with draped pearls. Black heels accented with large black ribbons matching the sheer black gloves, and the prop that'll aid as an excuse for my exit, a black handheld satin mask.

A glance at the woman presented could capture the mind of anyone. A woman of high class that isn't gaudy or desperate for attention, a woman who radiates the air of a fragile exposed animal yet the fierce strength to never be caught or hunted.

Elise Barrington, the woman who should only be worshipped.
Elise Barrington, the woman of mystery who's secrets seem complex.
Elise Barrington, the woman who's ignorant to how radiant she is.
Yet nobody will know that Elise Barrington who holds a vast ocean of mystery, is simply a mask. That the abyss of her, only measures to the extent of a layer of makeup and an act.

Pacing my steps, I walk up the staircase to the casino designed as if a palace. The trace of it being a casino nowhere in sight; guests dressed in formal evening wear, and the workers in pressed tuxedos. The vibrant neon lights outside normal casinos I've seen, non-existent. Merely the gold plated plaques on the entry stone staircase, engraved with 'Pandora Casino'.

Entering the main doors, the welcoming staff stop, gazing upon me. Giving a curious look around the lobby I meet eyes with a group of workers. Among them, one approaches as he bows his head, maintaining his composure.
His face seemingly distraught at the beauty ahead of him, his ears slightly pink from nervousness, and his Adam's apple moving slightly as he gulps from anxiousness.

"Good evening, Madam." He politely speaks.
"Good evening." I reply, giving a reserved curtsy.
"Would you like assistance for tonight?"
"If it's not a bother." Sliding out an envelope I show him the card giving an airy composed sigh, "Oh dear... A friend of mine invited me, but I can't seem to get ahold of her."

Pandora has many different amenities. Games of chance spread throughout the casino, private rooms for large dealings, and lounges that provide different entertainment.
The top of the invitation stamped with a title of 'Red Jade', the name of the highest class lounge for invited members only, a secluded private lounge only in the target's 'home' casino; the lounge the target and his acquaintances always frequent.
The card addressed to Elise Barrington, guest of Meredith Caine.

Taking the invitation, he nods, holding out his hand.
"Allow me to escort you there Madam Barrington."

Placing my hand on his gently, I bow my head to give a formal accepting nod.
The Red Jade lounge is difficult to enter. Only those with a high status can be accepted, and fortunately Meredith Caine is the heir to the Caine Railways. Aside from being apart of the elite family that first industrialized travel and the transportation of goods, Meredith Caine is a previous client of ours who offered to help whenever she could.
With no way to trace her communicating with UNS, she merely appears as a friend on paper.