Pictured Rocks

Date nights and birthday surprises havent always gone to plan for Kelly and Stella.... so I made one up to make up for it..... as requested by SeverideKidd....who really does have some imagination! 😉

There's a line between love and lust that gets blurred in the relationships where emotional and physical needs are as important as each other.... Stellaride have a beautiful emotional connection, and their physical intimacy reflects that.... but sometimes they needs are more carnal and demanding...

Some of this is 🔥🔥 so be warned.

♡♡♡♡

Stella was like an excited kitten as she tried to drag him out of bed at an ungodly 7am on their day off. Kelly stared at her from behind eyes that were heavy and blurred from sleep as if she had gone mad.

"Stella.... what the fuck....?"

"Happy Birthday!! Come on! Up you get beautiful.... we are going on a road trip!"

"What?..... Stella....." Kelly was lying in bed frowning and rubbing his eyes, stark naked, the sheets having been pulled away by a grinning Stella,

"Stop looking so pissed! ! We're going on a road trip!"

"Road trip? What?! To where?!" He turned over onto his stomach, trying to grab the sheet from her. He desperately wanted a few more hours of shut eye and as much as he loved her, he didn't want to get out of this bed for at least another couple of hours. Especially on his birthday!

"Pictured rocks. You know that place you promised you would take me..." Stella was holding onto the sheet as he grabbed a pillow and put it over his head so she leaned over him and playfully smacked his bare ass making him curse in dissgruntled protest.

♡♡♡♡♡

An hour later, Kelly was reversing out of the parking lot, shaking his head at her wryly. He had finally bought into her excitement, once Stella had forced consciousness into his protesting head by climbing into bed and whispering into his ear all the things she would let him do to her during his birthday weekend and she would do back to him so of course he had capitulated and clambered out of bed, bemused but seretly pretty impressed with her ingenuity and ability for keeping the trip a secret. Also, he felt a little guilty that she had planned this when it should have been him who had surprised her.

"I should have done this for you." Kelly was sheepish about his lack of proactiveness on the romantic date front.

" It's not your fault. I bailed on you to go rescue Sylvie from a lifetime of domestic boredom in Fowlerton....remember?" Stella was punching in the directions into the GPS. "And, I thought I would combine it with the aborted surprise birthday trip that you never got last year!"

They both remembered Kelly walking into the the 51 kitchen and overhearing her plans to surprise him for his last birthday, just as Ritter had confessed that the cruise his boyfriend had recommended to Stella had been the worst trip imaginable. So Stella had shelved that idea in favor of them spending the time holed up in the Loft watching old movies, eating birthday cake, and making out.

"So we have this beautiful place to stay. It's small but sounds perfect. Just outside of Munising.... waterfalls, hiking trails, beaches. " She was sitting facing him, animatedly waving a piece of paper at him which he could see nothing of. It was the same look she had worn when she had surprised him with the basketball machine. Kelly couldn't help the twisting of his heart strings.