Wake Up The Rest Of The Building

S8 EP 16

The tendency of a drowning man.

Requested by darling456

Sometimes, when a couple share a house with another person, they have to make the most of their alone time... whenever they can get it...

♤♤♤♤♤

Stella watched Casey leave, and as the door closed, Kelly emerged from the bedroom, barefoot and shirtless, and immediately, her brain sensed an opportunity for some morning fun.

"Hey, you know, we had to keep quiet last night, so we didn't wake up Casey?" She took his hand as he came towards her.

"Uh huh."

Stella raised her eyebrows and gave him a look.

Kelly looked towards the door.

"He left?"

There was this invisible thread between them that could snap with nothing more than a look or a brush of their fingers against each other. And that's exactly what happened now.

Stella unzipped her gym jacket, dropping it on the floor, her voice threaded with a seductive invitation that Kelly wasn't ever going to turn down.

"Time to wake up the rest of the building."

Her arms went around his neck as he grinned, taking her mouth, accepting this unexpected gift for a pre shift lay. Lifting her up, her legs hooking around his waist to bring him closer up against her, he sat her onto the counter, standing inbetween her legs one arm clearing the counter, sending everything flying, the fruit bowl and its contents crashing onto the floor, things rolling in different directions.

What followed was instinctive, a primal power exchange, and it was heated. Her hands slid along his shoulders and down his back, her fingers tracing muscles that moved and rippled under his skin and beneath her fingers, mouths fusing, him tugging her t shirt off. But kissing wasn't enough... nowhere near, her breath hitched somewhere, between her lungs and her throat, that familiar ache between her legs starting to throb and pulsate.
Kelly pulled off her leggings in a single movement, and with the next one his own sweat pants. Stella thought she understood in that moment what being 'on heat' meant in the animal kingdom because that's exactly how she felt. This desperate and urgent need for physical intimacy. To consume and be consumed by this one person and a clamour inside her that would only be fulfilled by him inside her. It was all frenzied, loud, and vocal, his kisses rough, his tongue seeking, and demanding all at once.
Kelly whispered something outrageously explicit in her ear, and she shuddered in anticipation, every nerve on alert, her eyes glazed with hungry desire.
The hard surface of the counter was unyielding as was his body on top of her, one knee pushing her legs apart, Stella all but screaming as he thrust himself inside her, the counter digging into her back, but that was secondary to what the feel of him inside her was like, the grind of his hips, the effect of the friction of his movements inside her. How could she go from zero to a thousand degrees in a matter of seconds? Quite easily, it seemed.
The sound of her increasingly loud breathing carried through the apartment, sporadically broken by loud moans that started somewhere deep inside her chest, sounds that turned him on even more, tightening their grip around his balls.
He fucked her on the kitchen counter which was a new one even for them.

But that's exactly how she wanted it. Rough, raw, and heavy.

Afterwards, she lay on the counter, groaning as her legs slid down from around his waist. Kelly was supporting his weight on his hands leaning over her, blue eyes sated and a wide satisfied grin on his face.

"Fuck, that was good.." beads of perspiration dotted his face, and rolled down his skin, dropping onto her naked skin.

Stella silently agreed, lying spread on the counter like a sacrificial lamb, her bra pulled half way down, nipples still puckered, completely drained and incapable of responding.

Kelly rolled off her and swung his legs over the counter in one movement and then slid his hands under her and scooped her up, her hands just about going around his neck as he headed for the bathroom and deposited her in the shower, getting in with her and turned the water onto them. They had a shift to get to.

♡♡♡♡♡

Racing towards the elevator, Stella glanced at her watch. They had twenty minutes to make shift briefing, and it was more than a certainty that they were going to be late, one finger punching the call button as if her thumping it would make it come up quicker.

"Morning." Kelly turned to acknowledge the couple who came out of from the apartment next to theirs, a little surprised when the woman glared at him.

"Embarrassing." The older woman muttered, gripping her morning coffee in one hand and adjusting her purse strap on her other shoulder, walking past them, and heading towards the fire exit at the end of the passageway. "I'm taking the stairs, Jonathan." She called over her shoulder.

A conspiratorial smile broke upon the man's face as his eyes briefly met Kelly's.

"Perhaps.. keep the noise down a little." He suggested half-heartedly before he hurried after his wife wondering wistfully if there had been a time he and Audrey were like these two firefighters. Unable to keep their hands off each other.

Kelly and Stella exchanged looks, both realising at the same moment what the remarks were referring to. Kelly grinned, his face breaking into a laugh, clearly pleased with himself, and Stella swatted his arm with her hand.

"They might make a complaint to the super!"

"I hope so. It's good for my ego." He winked at her as the elevator slid open.

You're so bad! " Stella rolled her eyes. "They're our neighbours! We might need them one day!"

"Hold on...weren't you the one who wanted to wake the building up?!" Kelly's outrage was real.

"I didn't actually mean it!" Stella got in and pressed the button for the ground floor.

Kelly carried on laughing, trapping her against the side of the elevator, his face nuzzling her neck.

"Well, you might have thought about that while you were screaming for me to screw you...."

And then whispered, pushing his hips into hers.

"Maybe we should give them an encore for when they get to the ground floor?"