chapter 1

Authors note: I know this is a very short chapter and hope to make longer ones in the future (hopefully tmr). I have written a story before but I quit after a few chapters. I'm only really making this as I feel that kenickie needs more recognition. I will try to make this a slow burn/ enemies to lovers but I'm not really used to writing anyway so sorry if it isn't.

Yn woke up to an annoying buzz of her alarm clock as she realised that she would have to go back to the same school she has been to many years prior. The only thing that made her want to go was the idea of her friends all being there.

As she stretched and yawned in bed, she heard a tapping noise coming from her window almostas if someone had been throwing rocks at the glass. She decided to ignore it knowing fully well that was Rizzo's way of saying 'get out in 20 mins or the girls and I will leave without you'. Yn walked towards her wardrobe doors to reveal the colourful clothing hanging in there with some pieces laying apon the floor.

She picked out a black shirt tucked into waist high Jean shorts with a belt wrapped around her middle. She put her hair into (any style you would like) while grabbing her pink ladies jacket, aviator glasses and heels while running out the house before the rest of her family woke up.

 She put her hair into (any style you would like) while grabbing her pink ladies jacket, aviator glasses and heels while running out the house before the rest of her family woke up

(Just to give you an idea)

Rizzo kept beeping the hort until yn had jumped into the passenger seat
"Jesus Riz, you'll wake up my folks."

"Then they can all jump with joy finding that you left for your first day back" she said while dripping with sarcasm. As we drove to school, we spoke about our summer holidays and boys...mostly boys.

"So who's everyone gonna try and get with this semester?" Marty asked clearly just wanting to hear even more bout drama.
"Definitely not Danny, that's history" Rizzo spoke.
"But history can always repeat itself" yn said as the car came to a stop.

As the girls parted from the pink car, jan slipped out giggling and they began strutting down the pathway towards the Rydale school doors.
"Well here we are again" riz stated while sighing.
"Yeah but this time we're seniors"
"And we're gonna rule the school"
The girls started to giggle while Marty and jan started a little rumble. Rizzo and yn put their sun glasses on, starting a small chat.

"Ok girls. Lets go get them" Rizzo said while her and yn swung their pink jackets over their shoulders.

444 words