chapter 8

3rd person pov

Danny and sandy got out the car to see all the T-birds and Pink ladies dancing around with one another at the Frosty palace except for y/n who was taking orders from other customer that were sitting down.

"Sandy come on let's go some place else"

"Why?" Sandy was really confused to why Danny wouldn't want to go in.

"Because we can be going here that's why" what a bad excuse.

"Danny." She said hoping danny would give up and just go inside.

"Ok"
Danny ran through the crowd of dancing people to a table it the far back as he put up two menus that his them away from everything around.

"Nearly pulled my arm out its socket" Sandy laughed.

"Didn't want to miss this table, it's the best table they got" he said keeping his head low behind the menus.

"What are you doing?"

"I just want a little privacy for us"

Y/n's pov

I had spotted sandy and walked over to her but as I did so I could see danny hiding behind the menus.
"What will it be guys?" I asked in a cheery voice knowing that I would get off my shift in a few minutes.

"Uhh, cherry soda please" sandy smiled.

"Danny" I asked knowing whatever he ordered would be a ridiculous amount of food.

"I'm not very hungry just give me a double apolo burger with everything and a cherry soda with chocolate ice cream please" I just rolled my eyes knowingly.

"Oh that sounds nice I'll have the same"

"Alright,see you two in a few minutes."

"The same? You can eat alot cant you" Yeah course she can danny any girl could finish your order in seconds. Whatever, I thought walking away.

3rd person pov

Kenickie bent down into a squat position as he pulled the menus apart with a beep right next to Danny. "How you doing zuk huh, nice? Golden cones."

"Hey Rizzo how are ya" Sandy said.

"Peachy keen jelly bean" Rizzo held a cigarette between her fingers and kenickie's T-birds jacket over her shoulders.

Kenickie pulled another table over and gave Rizzo Rizzo chair for her to sit on.

"You got a couple quarters we can split an eskimo pie." Kenickie asked as y/n came over with Sandy's and Danny's food.

"My dutch treat days are over" she said giving kenickie a look.

"You plan on staying home alot"

"Oh hey guys didn't notice you do you want anything before I get off my shift?" Y/n said once she saw kenickie and Rizzo had joined the two already sitting.

"Nah it's alright just take a seat" Rizzo said pulling another chair over.

"Cool, thanks"

"Greetings gals and pals" Doody had said jumping over the railing with Sonny.

"I got 23 cents anyone wanna chip in and split a dog sled delight"

"I dont know where all my money goes a dime there 15 cents here"

"Well in another couple of months Frenchy and y/ will be able to take us all out
Huh, working girls with incomes"

Y/n's pov