chapter 7

Danny's POV

Danny was in the gym watching the guys on the rings, vault and much more
"Let's start with the first rule, cutting down on two packs a day.
Well what sorts of athletics are you into?
You like the rings?"

"Yeah installed 7 inches a few weeks ago" I joked.

"Well the first thing you have to do is change" coach replied looking me up and down with his hand gesture.

"I know that's why I'm here, you know to change."

"No I mean your clothes"

"Oh"

I saw y/n walking towards a mat with a whistle to her lips. I didn't know she was a gymnast. I mean she isn't exactly wearing the gymnastics uniform. It was a mix of all the sports.

 It was a mix of all the sports

Y/n's pov

"Oh hey Danny" I had only just noticed him standing there.

He just uncomfortably waved back. Not really wanting to be there."I didn't know you worked with coach Calhoun."

"Well I guess you never come by. So I'm not surprised"

I generally dont help coach with the outside sports which I assume Danny just came back from, it just seems ridiculous to do sports when it's cold outside. The only reason I help coach Calhoun is because he's my dad. He doesn't seem to mind when I dont wear full uniform so it's just nice to mix and match.

"I want you to meet your wrestling partner" I heard dad say as I whistle to the boys in front of me.

"Let's start guys, let's get into the first position"

"Danny you get down"

"Ok Andy ready?"

"Hold, hold, hold"

"Danny you gotta try, come on change positions. Y/n can you help with this match?"

"Sure"

"Right ready?" I asked before blowing the whistle.

"Give"

"Yeah give"
Danny said hitting Andy right into the stomach so he rolls onto the floor. After that danny fan off outside for dad to make him change once again into another uniform. This time he was to be playing baseball.

"So he's a hitter" dad said trying to make a joke from a bad situation.

Dad to make him change once again into another uniform. This time he was to be playing baseball.

Danny ran over the hurdles and fell down. yeah so the base ball idea didn't go to plan as he tried starting a fight with another player.

"Danny" I over heated sandy say after having to work with the football team as dad had to take a kid to the office when he fell over during the game.

"Danny are you alright?
Danny talk to me,
The least you could do is talk to me after the way you treated me"

"The way I treated yo- sandy I told you I was sorry abo-"

"Ha got you talking
You sure your ok" I started phasing out of their conversation trying to focus on the game in hand, still keeping an eye on them of course.

"He can stag it." Danny had joked giving a little wave to tom, the boy sandy was dating. She turned to him laughing and I thought that although they had their ups and downs, they were made for each other.

637 words

Authors note: I'm starting to realise this story isn't really making sense so I might have to re write it in the future lol. Some people are starting to read this story and I'm so happy about it. I know I have a habit of making really short chapters but I promise that the dance chapter will be far longer I just need to get some scenes over and done with before I can get to it. :) I also tried to make the uniform as nice as I could but if I'm being honest with you it's pretty ugly.