chapter 6

Kenickies pov

Kenickie decided to come round bu frosty palace after hearing what y/n had said.

"You know zuk man those scorpions are asking for it" I told him after watching the scorpion car nearly run over two people.

"Hey danny what's up you still thinking bout that chick" I asked concerned with his spacing out moment.

"What are you nuts"

"Well no I was just thinking " I tried to justice myself.

"Well dont think so much"

"that's cool" trying to play it off.

"You know what I heard" Doody had said.

"What"

"Last year at the thunder road steak out the fuzz and everybody got hauled to the clink"

"So?" I questioned.

"Nobody is gonna catch grease lightning"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah" I shouted.

"Somebody snaking you, danny?" Riz said passing by.

"Bite the weenie riz" danny replied.

"With relish " she smirked messing up my hair. I tried to set it back into place with my comb. 

I heard Doody whistle at y/n as she gave us a little spin in her new uniform while smiling and looking at me struggle to put my hair into place.

"Need a mirror for that" yn said standing with a note pad in her baby blue dress. I would be lying if I said it wasn't cute. She reached into her pinafore pocket and chucked me her hand held mirror with a silk case. I into  it while putting my hair back into place.

"Keep it. So what can I get you boys"

"Cherry sodas and a chocolate ice cream with 5 spoons. Thanks y/n"

"No problem I'll fix that right up" she said walking away.

"Man I dont know about these chicks"! Sonny said when I hit him over the head.

"Yeah they're only good for one thing" I heard while zoning out and watching y/n making our order as she was talking to some boy at the counter.

"What are you supposed to do with them for the other 23 hours and 45 minutes of the day"

"Is that all it takes 15 minutes "

Y/n's pov

"Want some new music" I heard sandy say to that Tom guy she met at the pep rally.

"I need some money," he was searching the pockets of his white shorts "thanks."

"Hi danny" Patty said wrapping her arms around Danny's waist

"I cant talk right now" he tried to pull her off.

"Listen, What are you doing later"

"I cant talk" he tried again finally hlbecoming successful.

"Call me" she said still overly hopeful.

The guy I worked with leaned over the counter and gave me look while we laughed.

"Hi sandy"

"Oh hi"

"How are ya"

"fine thanks" I could tell she felt uncomfortable so began taking the boys order over to their table.

"That's good. Hey sandy I was wanting to talk to you for a long time and "

"What about"

"Well about that night at the bonfire the way I acted that was terrible it really was, well you gotta know that that wasn't me I mean I t was me but it wasn't me. And I see sandy "

"Danny come on I've got your order come get it before it melts" I tried to lure him away so sandy would have some space.

"Yeah I'll be there in a minute" I gave sandy a look to say 'I tried' as she gave me a warm smile. After that i menovered myself around them to drop off the tray at the T-birds table.

Sandy's POV

"Well that's why I'm so glad that Tom is such a simple person "

"Simple is right too many of his brains are in his biceps "

"Jealous are you"

"Jealous, oh come on sandy dont make me laugh ha ha"

"And what have you ever done?"

"Oh come on I could run circle around those gerks " he said laughing.

"I'll believe that when I see it"

683 words

Authors note: well, I got chapter 6 out quicker than I expected but I guess it is quite short. Dont forget to vote and thanks for reading. :)