part 10

Before we start I just want you to ignore what I had put for this chapter yesterday, about not having the dance scene. It has been buging me all day and I really wanted to get this done with.

Leo walked into the gym with a grey suit and yellow tie. Y/n was under his arm with a blue frilled dress that had a navy coloured ribbon tied round the waist.

They weren't too late although there were many people who had arrived before them. Y/n had seen Marty and Rizzo over near Sonny hearing that they had only found a date the day before. Vince vontain could be seen next to a sliding mirror checking himself before going on tv.

Sandy walked in with a white dress and danny wore a black suit with a pink shirt.

"Ok kids I want a big circle, a big circle!" some man with a microphone said waving his arm about.
"Boys and girls we are going on the air very shortly, but first let's have some warm up numbers with Johnny casino and the gamblers.

'Rock 'n' role is here to stay' started to play as everyone started to bop with their partners scattered around the gym floor.

Leo and y/n were moving closely to the man who was to be judging the contest as they both equally wanted to win. Danny was lifting sandy into the air as their friends watched and clapped.

"What are their names." The judge asked Doody.

"Fred and Ginger."Doody replied. The man muttered, walking away.

'Those magic changes' made Leo and y/n jump to their feet as they used to listen to it while dancing in the kitchen. But that was way back when.

Y/n looked into Leo's eyes as he looked back lovingly. Y/n spotted people prancing behind them realising it was kenickie and cha cha kissing each other on the neck. Leo looked to the direction she was looking and felt jealous. He tried to run over but y/n stopped him as she didn't want a fight on sick a special night. Although, she couldn't help but also feel jealous.

"Why cant you let me lead for a change?" Putzie could be heard waltzing past.

"I cant help it I'm used to leading." Jan replied.

Y/n dragged Leo over to the rest of her friends even thought he wasnt so sire about the idea. The only reason he complied was due to the fact that he still wasnt entirely over her.

Y/n's pov

"Hey zuk, zuk, zuko, I want you to meet cha cha DiGregorio." Really? Now hes introducing zuko to that bitch. I knew Leo was also pissed off by the situation but we seemed to have an unspoken alience to make them jealous.

and I followed starring dow"How you doing zuko, baby?"

"Who is she?"

"They call me cha cha. Because I'm the best dancer at saint Bernadette's." She said smugly.

"With the worst reputation." Frenchy said hoping that cha cha would hear. She did.

"Let's go sandy." And with that, they were off. Leo and I followed starring down kenickie and cha cha.

I looked over to the drinks bar and saw Sonny spike the punch making a mental note to not drink any.