chapter 5

Y/n's pov

"I dont know what I ever saw in Danny zuko"

"Dont sweat it honey have one of mine"
Marty said showing her the selection of men she could choose from.

"How come when I asked you said no?"
I asked in a joking matter.

"Well you alreadyhave a man" She replied looking up at me while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah and he's the sweetest "

"I thought the guys were scared of him"
Sandy asked wondering how a guy like that could possibly be so nice.

"Well they are...but he can be such a gentleman once you get to know him"
I said dreamily about my boyfriend.

"Theres so many of them" sandy finally looked down to Marty's wallet.

"I know"she said smirking.

"How do you keep up with all of them"

"I'm a terrific penpal hopelessly devoted to each and every one"

"Can I have some of that"

"Sure"

Sandy tries to get up.
"Wait" Marty sprayed pink sheet with her perfume as sandy walked onto Frenchy's front porch.

In that moment I saw Rizzo climb into the room from the window.

"So y/n"she said clapping her hands together."I have good and bad news which one first?" Oh god.

"The good news I suppose" Marty and Jan look up to us in silence

"So kenickie doesn't hate you! " the girls all screamed in joy as Rizzo shouted over them ao she could just rip the bandade off.

"And Joe is cheating on you!" Jan, Marty and y/n stopped the screaming and stood in silence

"Oh"

"The problem isn't in the dent" sonny sneered.

"Where" Kenickie replied smoking a cigarette.

"The problems this rubble band engine"

"The problems in your mouth"

"When are you gonna get a new car huh"

"Ever Heard of borrowing "

"Hey kenickie got any scotch tape" sonny held up some sort of stick.

"What do you drive huh?" danny asked.

"I drive" I heard as I walked into the school garage so I could apologise to kenickie.

"Yeah how bout you"

"Oh me- well what about doody" putzie stammered.

"Oh hey.. I well..."

"That's what i thought now come on guys this car could be a major piece of machinery you know that"

"This care could be systemic, hydromtatic ultramatic why it could be grease lighting!" I leaned on one of the counters with some other people who worked in there watching the boys run and dance around the car like mad men.

"Come on guys let's get to work!"

"Hey kenickie" I shouted before the boy could get too invested into fixing his car.

"Oooo" said the rest of the guys who started working as kenickie ran over to me.

"I'm sorry I thought you hated me it just always seemed that way".I tried to keep my voice down so the othwrsnwouldnt hear.

"Its fine I guess you only thought that when you were around the scorpions and hey, seeming that we are cool now if you ever need anything just shout ok?"

"Yeah alright see you around." I said leaving feeling a weight lift off my shoulders.

"Y/n" I turned around hearing kenickie run out of the garage.

"Did rizzo tell you about Leo?"

"Yeah " I said losing the smile on my face.

"I'm sorry if I could do anything about it-" he said bringing me into a hug.

"No it's fine you have done enough for me as it it" I smiled leaving him for a second time.

"Oh I just started my new job at frosty palace come round later ok?"

"Yeah alright" he smirked

656 words

Authors note: I know this is also a really short chapter and I'm so sorry for that but at least there is some kenickie and y/n action going on. I hope someone starts reading this soon or I'll loose all motivation. Anyway hope to get chapter 6 out by tmr. :)