chapter 11

Kenickie opened his trunk to reveal the boys that didn't want to pay for an extra ticket.

"Ok let's go find the chicks," kenickie said flipping up the collar of his T-birds jacket.

The girls rolled up in a red and while car and tried to get out when Marty forgot to put on the breaks. "Marty, Marty. MARTY!" The girls screamed rolling backwards. Once they had got out, the girls looked around for the boys.

"Theres nobody here." Marty obviously tried to ignore Sonny behind her. Y/n looked at Sonny with a sympathetic smile and walked with Marty to the bathroom.

"What is with you tonight?" Y/n asked scrambling up to the mirror Rizzo was standing at.

"I feel like a deflected type writer" she said fluffing up her hair.

"What?" Marty questioned.

"I skipped a period" the girls looked at her with shock.

"You think your PG" Marty still looked shocked by what she was told.

"Was it kenickie?" Y/n was now sitting on the sink table top wondering weather it was the man she grew to like.

"Nah you dont know the guy" she sounded so unfazed by the idea of being pregnant.

"Serious rizz, you can tell us."

"Y/n nothing happened eith kenickie. His condom broke so we just made out. Besides, I've seen the way he looks at you. I wouldn't dare make that man the father of my child." Rizzo ranted.

The girls walked out of the communal bathrooms slithering between the crowd.

"Coming through coming through lady with a baby" rizzo and y/n looked at each other both knowing the secret wouldn't stay secret for long.

As y/n and Rizzo walked down the road, they saw people spread the rumour from car to car within seconds it had reached kenickie.

"Rizzo I hear your knocked up" y/n decided to the food stands as this was not a conversation that she was apart of.

Y/n's pov

As I walked over the the food stalls, I saw sandy run out of Danny's car

"Sandy you cant run out of a drive in." Danny shouted warning looks from others around him.

I saw the popcorn stand and fumbled around my pocket for any change I had.

"Do you wanna watch the movie with me?" kenickie asked walking up from behind.

"Um sure. Just let me get some snacks and I'll be right over. What happenedwith Rizz?"

"Well it cant have been mine." He said looking at me hoping I wouldn't catch the hint that they hadn't done it. "But I guess I'm free from any duties for now" he joked.

"What do you mean for now?" I thanked the man inside the stall and walked towards the green car kenickie had rode in.

"Well you know. Some day i might want to start my own family " he looked up to me with hands in his pockets. He seemed almost nervous.

"Yeah I guess that would be nice a few kids"

"Our own home for them to grow up in." kenickie continued.

"That would be nice" I  replied looking down with a slight tint on my cheeks.

Kenickie pulled the door open for me to sit with him. The hood seemed like a better option considering it wasn't collapsible and we could have a better view from there. I climed up then he followed putting his arm around my shoulder.

As we watched the movie and ate popcorn, I heard kenickie pull out his obnoxious lighter to the cigarette in his mouth. After a few puffs, I grabbed it out of his lips and placed them into mine. He smirked at me as I did this.

He followed the action I had made a few seconds prior but instead of placing the cigarette back into his mouth he smashed his lips against mine. They were soft, bot at all rough. I kissed him back leading to him biting my bottom lip for entrance. I let his tongue slide into my mouth and we began making out.

After the movie finished, we drove back to his continuing what we had started.

741 words

Authors note: it took me a while to get this chapter out but to be honest with you, I just cant be arsed to make another one tonight. I'm sorry that it is short but like I said I just can't be arsed. Have a nice day :)