chapter 2

During home room As y/n sat away from the rest of the pink ladies as they were in different classes. She saw Sonny and Principal Mcgee having a quarrel while Danny, Putzie and Kenickie walked into the classroom.

She could stand Danny and Putzie but Kenickie.... oh how she hated kenickie he had always flirted with her with the means to distract her from any work or he and the rest of the T-birds would play horrible pranks on her and the pink ladies, she just didn't see why Rizzo could enjoy his company so much. In fact, during the rant in her head, yn had seen Kenickie put some sort of object in Patty Simcox's bag. Patty reached into her bag and ran out the room screaming while the T-birds just folded over laughing.

As lunch rolled around. Jan and y/n were sitting at a table while y/n was desperatly trying to finish her homework due next period Rizzo and Marty walked up to them with trays in their hands while singing a little song.

Frenchy came over with a girl in yellow and white clearly not fitting in with the cool girl type. "Hey guys this is sandy she just moved here from Sydney, Australian."

"Oh how are things down under?" Rizzo asked as she ate her food.

"Fine thanks" she replied in a sweet tone of voice.

"Hey marty are those new glasses" Frenchy asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah got them in the summer. You think they make me look smarter?"

"Nah you can still see your face" y/n chuckled still looking down at her notebook.Sandy looked over at the girls confused on why they were being so rude to each other yn supposed that sandy had just always had sweet friends unlike the girls sitting in front of her.

Patty simcox came up to the table
"Hi girls isn't it exiting, the first day back at school?"

"It's the biggest thrill of my life" Riz said mocking the girl in blue

"Oh you must think I'm such a cluts for not introducing myself to your friend, hi I'm Patty simcox,"
Patty sat down with sandy and screamed feeling something on her seat. The pink ladies all huddle up on the other side of the table
"So how do you guys feel about letting sandy into the pink ladies?"

"She looks too pure to be pink."
Everyone else agreed.

"So sandy what did you do this summer?"

"I spent most of it at the beach. I met a boy there."

"You hauled your cookies all the way to the beach for some guy?"

"Well he was sort of special"

"Oh honey there ain't no such thing"

Sandy turned to Jan and Frenchy who were clearly far too invested with this boy."It was really romantic,"
Sandy started talking about this mysterious boy she had met on the beach and how sweet and romantic the nights with him were. Rizzo and y/n ignore the sweet girl and started talking about kenickie.
"Just flirt with him while batting your eyes in sure he will fall right into your arms" y/n spoke not caring about the dirty blond boy in a leather jacket.

"Easy for you to say. You have been with half the guys at Rydal. Including Joe." Joe was the head scorpion and y/n's current boyfriend.

Y/n looked up to Rizzo with a questioning face,"Do you think that's why he doesn't like me. Kenickie that is. Because the T-birds and scorpions have a rivalry?"

"Cant say for sure..." Rizzo said shrugging her shoulders.

"He sounds real nice" Frenchy said keeping Sandy's Hope's up as the girls walked across the concrete path.

"True love and he didn't play a hand on you? Sounds like a creep to me," Y/n said sick of hearing boy talk.

"Well he wasn't, he was a gentleman."

"Hey uh, what was his name?"

"Danny, Danny Zuko"
The girls in pink jackets started giggling until Rizzo hit them.

"Well he sounds peachy keen and mabey some day prince charming will show up somewhere unexpected." Rizzo said with a fake smile
"Come on girls." All the pink ladies other than Frenchy walked in a different direction to sandy.

"You really think so frenchy?"

"Sure" French said unsure as she played with her orange scarf.
"Um sandy, I think we aught to get to class"

818 words

Authors note: I get that there might not be many reads on this story as there isn't a high demand for grease fan fics but thank you to anyone who reads this story. Please give suggestions if you feel like it and if you like this please vote for this story it really motivates me to write more.

If anyone has tips for helping me write I would be incredibly grateful for them :)