chapter 9

Before I start I just want to say that unlike the other chapters, I have no idea where I'm going with this so it might me really short or badly written.

I came back from the bathroom to see kenickie through the glass walls having a smoke.

"I'm ready" he heard from behind him.

"Your chariet my lady" He smirked holding the door open for me.

"Such a gentleman" I rolled my eyes in a joking way.

The whole ride we were singing along to the songs on the radio, most of which were elvis Presley songs.

Once we arrived at my house I searched my pockets for my house keys but they were nowhere to be seen.
"Shit" I whispered.

"What's wrong?" he shouted from his car. How tf did he hear me?

"I lost my keys and my dad is at the away game with the football team." I complained.

"Oh, I mean, you could just stay at mine until he comes back. Only if you want to of course-" I guess he did want me to ask him if I needed a favour.

"Sure but I have nothing to wear"

"Just borrow some of my clothes, their clean I promise" he chuckled holding his hands up like I was a police officer that had just caught him wearing dirty clothes.

I pulled the car door open to sit inside it once more as he rode off to his home. Once we got there, I noticed it was smaller than a normal house.

"I didn't know you lived in an RV," I thought out loud in shock.

"Oh yeah well I can't afford living on my own in a house so this was the next best option." He looked down in shame like there was something wrong with living in an RV.

"I don't mind, RVs always have a cozy feel to them" I smiled to kenickie hoping it would make him feel better.

When we found our way inside, I looked around to see neutral wood and turquoise painted kitchen cupboards it was small but cute. It was beautiful and different to the kenickie I see every day.

"Did you want to eat anything? I might have some leftovers in the fridge" he said hanging his leather jacket on the hook above his door.

"No I'm fine thanks." Still amazed at the rv. I watched him walk over to the small tv on a side table.

"Do you want to get dressed in the bedroom? Just grab anything you want from my draws."

"Alright" I said walking to the room" oh and kenickie?" He turned his head to look at me.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you this means alot to me"

He gave me a smirk.
"No problem doll." He looked back down calmly.

Doll? I could feel butterflies float around in my stomach as he said that.
When I opened the door to his room I could see the whole 'kenickie' idea where posters where hung apon his wall, where clothing and boots were laying apon his floor, where an untidy bed stood in the middle of his room. It just screamed kenickie.

I went into his draw to find anything I could sleep in. I saw the plain blue t shirt he had warn the other week and a pair of gray joggers.

I slid them on while installing the smell of kenickie that hadn't been washed off his clothes.

When I walked out of the place I had recently found comfort in, I saw kenickie sat cross legged on the clutch watching some cartoon.

I sat right next to him grabbing a fry from his plate.