Chapter 14

Asher's POV
"Aly offered but I can't let her do that."

I heard crying and we ran out of my office. Rosemary and Pixella were both crying. Alyx was hugging them.

"What happened?"

"Go to the front door."

"Go hide."

I walked up to the front door and opened it. I saw Clara's dad.

"Oh hello Wade. Why are you here?"

"You know why. You have Rosemary. The news spread like wildfire."

"Okay and? Your point is?"

"I want to see her."

"I won't let you. She is attached to me."

Lies.

"She won't go with you."

"Then...I'll just take her!"

"Excuse me? Did you just utter a threat?"

"She's my granddaughter!"

"And she's my daughter. You are a scumbag who hid her from me. You abandoned your oldest granddaughter. Was she not enough for you?"

"No! She's a brat!"

"Jonah said the same thing about Rosemary. Are you questioning my parenting?"

"You're not a father to Rose! You didn't even know about her!"

"There's no need to shout. Would you like to scare my girls even more? They cried when they noticed you were at the door. Any idea why?"

"They know my scent!"

I crossed my arms.

"Stop yelling. I'm not yelling at you now, am I? I'm trying to be civil with you. You are doing the opposite. Some grandfather you are."

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me."

He went to push me out of the way but I stood my ground. My body locked in place.

"Get off me."

"Let me see them!"

"Uh no."

I heard a growl come from behind me.

Evan: Alyx is behind you.

"Leave our daughters alone."

"They're not your daughters!"

"Are you talking back to your luna? Wow. You really have changed."

"M-my luna?"

"Oh so the news of me finding the daughter I never knew about got to you but the news of your luna didn't?"

I scoffed.

"You really are stupid."

He looked terrified.

"Oh wow. So all it took was for you to meet me for you to crumble?"

He raised his hand and I grabbed his wrist.

"How the hell were you my father in law?"

"How dare you!"

"I'm getting bored. Is this why you're here?"

"I-I'll get them eventually!"

I scoffed again.

"Since you're here..I might as well say it to your face. Wade Kennedy, you and your family are hereby exiled from the Pure Blood back."

"WHAT?!"

"If you even step foot in this pack again, you will be brought in immediately and sentenced to death. If you touch my family, it'll still count as treason. Your entire family will be brought in and be executed. If you send in a third party to attack, then you and said third party will be executed immediately. No questions will be asked."

"Y-you can't do this! Those kids will grow up to hate you!"

"That may be true but, I'm not worried about that now. You will receive the official notification in the mail as soon as it's ready. Just to be safe, an official pack wide announcement with be made. Your faces will be engraved in everyone's minds."

"We have friends here!"

"Oh yes. That's right. They'll be exiled too then."

"WHAT?!"

"You heard me. You are to give me a list of family and friends' locations. An official notification will also be sent to them. You have by the end of this week to pack up and get out of my pack. I won't ask you twice. Do we have an understanding?"

"No! We don't have a fuckin understanding! My daughter is gone and you're taking us away from her children?!"

"Correct. I know what you did to Pixella. I can't have you wandering around her scaring here."

He looked at Alyx.

"Did you fucking put this into his head you fuckin whore?!"

"Excuse me?! Did you just insult her?!"

Alyx lunged but I stopped her.

"Stand down. It was just an insult."

She growled again.

"See what you did? You pissed her off. Tsk tsk. You really ARE stupid."

He enlarged his nails and I caught his other hand. I started crushing his hand and wrist. His bones started to crack. I broke his wrist then I let him go."

"Is that all?"

"At least let me say "Goodbye"!"