Double Chocolate Mint Brownies

This series was entirely inspired by Instagram/TikTok star - Justinsaiyann - a very good looking and buff baker who shows off his skills and glutes in the kitchen. Written to star the Kid Pirates in a modern setting.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Coa4y-Pti3e/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y%3D

~~~

With the camera set in place, Killer dusted his apron and straightened his helmet one last time before pressing the 'Go Live' button, muttering a quick, "It's show time," under his breath.

"Hello, Killer here," raising a hand in the air, the quarter sleeve of his dress shirt rolled neatly on his forearm. "Time for another day of relaxing vibes and delicious desserts. Today, I'm making Double Chocolate Mint Brownies. I love a goody, gooey brownie, especially when there's mini chocolate chips and ganache involved."

As he spoke the well-rehearsed introduction, Killer wandered around the kitchen pulling out mixing tools and fixing himself a glass of bubble milk tea, congregating on the island countertop. Oven already preheated, eggs and butter on standby and at room temperature. Slurping up a tapioca ball, he paused for a minute while he chewed.

"Mm, 'scuse me, didn't expect that one to come up all the way. Tasty. Moving on, you know my number one motto: A clean and sterile working environment is best when dealing with things you intend to eat. And please, enough with the Jason Vorhees jokes, my mask looks nothing like his. I'm trying to make a name for myself as an independent serial killer......of hunger and all your hearts," he brought his hands together to make a heart shape for the audience.

The ping of a microtransaction being made caught Killer's attention, leaning close to his phone. Someone had bought and redeemed a highlighted message, and it was one of those moments he wished he hadn't added that incentive, now being forced to read and answer it live.

"MurderinoSquadAssemble has this to say - 'a serial killer of hunger and OUR hearts? Seems sus but ok. #redflagbehavior.' Calm down armchair detective. For the record, I haven't been caught yet and it won't be to the likes of you."

Biting down a chuckle, Killer stepped back to put on plastic gloves, a baking hat, and his favorite apron. It was a faded blue color but what really made it endearing for him, was the print.

That's Hot

It had a small whisk and measuring spoons sprawled on the bottom, and the capital T had a baker's hat falling off it. Underneath the text, a stovetop on fire. A gift from Kid on his 25th birthday.

Smiling privately, Killer turned to give the audience his side profile as he tied the apron strings. His dress shirt clung to his muscled arms, threatening to burst if he flexed too hard. His ass looked firm and thick in the dark chino relaxed pants he wore.

Prepping the baking tray, Killer explained the ingredients he was using and his choices for alternatives. He preferred to use ethically sourced chocolate and tapioca flour instead of all-purpose flour. He used vegan butter but liked to brown it first to caramelize a bit before combining it to the batter.

"This flour is what I used to make the tapioca pearls for my milk tea in my 14th video. It's still up if you want to check it out and give it some love," he poured the batter into the pans.

Turning around completely, he walked to the oven to place the pan on the middle rack. Killer didn't need to bend down as much as he did to place the pan inside. He also didn't need to jut his hips backwards a little to make his butt look bigger on camera, but it was nice hearing the pings echoing in the kitchen as he was gifted with tips and praise. Not that he'd admit that to anyone of course.