Chapter 18

Jace POV
I trudged through the Instituite with what felt like the weight of the world on my shoulders.
Alec, Simon and I had gone out demon hunting whilst Clary stayed at home with a sick Izzy that everyone was now sick of. (no pun intended) she wasn't happy about it but we locked her in.
The demon hunt had gone terribly wrong, we found the demons but didn't get them all I chased the last down but it then dissapered into nothing. but surprisingly that not what upset me as I was walking back to Alec and Simon someone bumped into me I ignored it
(I had taken my glamour off by now) but the I heard.
"Well well if it isn't Jace the goth wannabe" I slowly turned around to come face-to-face with none other than Jack and my blood began to boil. he looked at his friends and snickerd "please tell me how is dearest Clary"
I was about to pounce on him when I felt a hand on my shoulder and Alec sternly say.
" And what is it exactly you want with Clary?" even though Clary and Alec have had their diffrences Alec now protects her like a sister which I'm thankful for .
Raziel forbid somthing would happen to me glad he could protect for me.
Jack scoffed.
"Ohh you didn't know that little Clary Fray is a slut"
"HOW. DARE. YOU. SAY. THAT. YOU. ASSHOLE!!!!" I said each word with gritted teeth and a punch. And I would have kept going till he was dead if Simon and Alec hadn't pulled me off him.
"Come on Jace he isn't worth it" Simon said not taking his eyes of Jack.
"Don't you know what him and idiot friends did?" I asked trying to calm down and weirdly the tears away.
"Yes Jace we know but they are not worth it. Let's go home to your fiance" Alec was still holding onto me.
"Hold up you getting married " Jack says the word 'married' as if it burned him.
" Yes married, so I can keep the most amazing and gorgeous woman in the world away from people like you" and that's where it ended Jack and his friends walked away and we went home.

I decided to go straight to bed when I got back. But when I got into the room I shared with Clary, I saw she was already in bed and just let her sleep.
That didn't last long cause the second I put my gear down she sat up.
"Do you have hawk hearing or something"
"No as it turns out I can't sleep without someone in with me"
"Someone or me " I questioned kneeling on the bed in front of her.
"you" she whispered pressing her lips to mine.
I pulled back "I stink I'm going for a shower. As soon as I said that the wheels in her head started turning.
"Room for two"
"Always"