Chapter 26

Clary's Pov
Isabelle stormed into Jaces room as we were let's say 'talking'.

"ISABELLE WHAT THE HELL?!"
Jace yelled.

Isabelle snickered. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt." she says winking at me.

"What do you want Izzy." I said getting annoyed.

"Oh... Umm...we are watching a movie in the Library if you guys aren't busy."
Jace looked at me. Then groaned.
"We're coming"

"Good, I'm picking sooo let's go!"

She left and Jace slumped back onto his pillow. When I got up to leave I heard him mutter.
I'm never getting laid.
I rolled my eyes. When Jace got up to leave I stopped him at the door.
"What?"
"Aren't you going to put on a Shirt"
He sighed and walked over to where his shirt had been thrown off.

When we got to the Library the movie was ready to start. Magnus and Alec we on the love seat, Simon and Isabelle were crushed on the big seat.
So Jace and I had the couch.
He lay down on his back, so there was no room left for me. To tired to fight with him I went to sit on the floor when he pulled me on top of him so we were face-to-face.
Izzy played the movie and Jace wrapped his arms protectively around me.

I don't know when I fell asleep. But when I woke up Jace was staring at me.
"What?" I asked with tired voice.
He shook his head.
"Where'd everyone go?"

"Simon and Isabelle went to Simon's to be alone and Alec and Magnus went to be alone at Magnus'. So it's just us."
He raised his eyebrows at me.
"Oh really?" he nodded " Well Jace you have a one-tracked mind do you know that?"

"Well Clarissa can you hardly blame me I mean my fiancé is the most beautiful women in the world." I could feel my cheeks turning a red.

Before I even had time to gasp Jace flipped us over so he was hovering over me.

He looked me all over.
"Angel I love you so much."

I went to respond but his lips crashes onto mine and soon enough his shirt was over the other side of the room.
I could feel Jace tightly gripping onto arm of the couch.
Then his hands were in my hair and mine roaming around his shirtless half.

"JACE WAYLAND ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DOING THAT ON MY COUCH."

I pushed Jace off and he fell with a thud then stood up non-chalent (spelling?).
"Hey Maryse thought you weren't back till next week.?" he walked over to gather his shirt.
"I wasn't but everything ended quickly so I invited many people over tomorrow night to celebrate you know" she shrugged "everything."

I nodded looking downwardly hands crossed in my lap.

There was a quite awkwardness 'till Jace grabbed my hand pulled me up.
"Well we must be going."

Before we could run out the room Maryse stopped us.
"And just where do you think your going."

"Ohh my fiancé and I are heading out to dinner." she clearly didnt hear him but when we reached the door she shrieked out.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!???"

"I can't believe you told her!"

He looked behind us grabbed my hand and yelled
"Run!!"