Chapter 32

Clary's Pov
Jace and I were lying in bed and he was playing with my hair.
"Maybe she's right" I thought for a moment "maybe we are over reacting."
He breathed in deeply.
"Clary we are not over reacting I don't care what those idiots say" he stopped and pulled me to look him in the eye.

"I love you" he kissed my lips. "and I nearly lost you....again."

I kissed him again. And again and again.

"Clary?"
"What?"
"Why don't we go away?"
I sat up to look him straight in the eye.
"What?"
He pulled me into his lap so I was straddling him.
"Let's go away just us." I shook my head.
" Jace I'd love to but we can't just leave everyone."
"Let's all go then the six of us. We can book up go tomorrow or tonight Spontaneously"
"Okay then, does that mean no water park?"
He chuckled and nodded his head yes.
"We'll go somewhere warm and you can go to all the water parks you want"

Two minutes later we're telling Isabelle, Simon, Alec and Magnus.

"Well honestly I'm just happy to see the two of you out of that bed. Although I'm sure the two of you had a lot of fun." Magnus said sending a wink our way.
"Alexander and I will come."

"So will we." Izzy said.

"Okay great Clary, Magnus and myself will go to the airport and get tickets and a hotel if you three will pack for us?" Jace asked

"Why don't we just portal somewhere?"

It was Alec that answerd "Because Simon A, it's not as fun and B, Magnus would get tired."

"So your boyfriend is tired one of the nights we are there, what would you want to do anyway that that would... Wait never mind I don't want to know."

And now we are on a plane on our way to Hawawii (spelling?)