Chapter 20

Clarys pov

Jace was kicking and crying heavaly in his sleep I couldn't do anything to stop it he just wouldn't wake up.
"I love you, please don't leave me , please" he cried out. Who me what is happening.

" Jace I'm here, I'm fine please wake up" He bolted up straight nocking me in the head sending me backwards.
"Clar-clary" he mumbled whispered panting his hair sticking to his forehead from sweat.

"Im here, it's okay I'm not going anywhere " he gripped my hand so tight I thought he was going to break it. But I didn't say anything I could tell it was helping... slightly .
"I I I I'm sorry" he stuttered.
"what happened do you want to talk about it?"
"no. C-c-can you just hold me please" this is a side of Jace I've never seen before.

"Of course " I lay back down and pulled Jace with me but instead of me putting my head on his chest he put his on mine. I wrapped my arms around Jace his shirtless body was sweating.
"I love you" he whispered tirdly.
"I love you more" he snorted slightly.
"not possible" he fell asleep. Peacefully this time slightly snoring.
I just watched him sleep. He looked like a child his face calm and relaxed. My arms tightened around him and I never wanted to let go.