chapter 1

In this story, Avni belongs to a middle class family, she does not have parents.
Her childhood is spent with her uncle and aunt who do not love her but consider her as their responsibility,
And for the same responsibility, as soon as Avni turned 22, they married her to a boy named Rohan.
Somehow She has completed her graduation but her uncle and aunt got her married instead of pursuing her career further, due to which she is unhappy somewhere.

Avni and Rohan get married in an arranged marriage and now it's been a month since their marriage...
Avni is originally from Delhi but now after getting married with Rohan, she has come to Mumbai with him, because Rohan works in Mumbai....
Rohan's family also lives in Delhi and in Mumbai he and Avni live alone together in a 2 bhk flat.

On the other hand, the main male character of this story is Neil Khanna, he is 25 years old.... but at the age of 25 he has made a big name...
And further what is Neil Khanna and what does he do, all that will be revealed further along with the story...

In his life, he only has his bebe and a friend like a brother, DD.
Bebe does not live with him in Mumbai, rather she lives in Chandigarh.

Avni Mehta 👇

Neil Khanna 👇

Neil Khanna 👇

So the story begins

So the story begins....

In a house, a girl is standing in front of the mirror getting ready and she is none other than Avni.

She is dressed in a black colored saree and at that moment Rohan comes in the room and sees her....

Avni look 👇