Bonus Chapter

Months passed, things settled down between Avni and Neil and Avni's life was filled with happiness...she had never seen anyone show so much love and care for her as Neil does for her....

Before her college starts, both of them go on a trip where both of them spend a good time...

Avni's college starts and she starts getting busy there....
Despite his busy schedule, he himself drops her to college everyday and comes to pick her back home from there...Avni forbids him for this but he does not listen to her in this matter.

On the other hand Bebe comes to know about this new happiness in Neil's life and she is very happy for him and Avni also talks to Bebe now on the phone sometimes.

On the other hand, Neil fires Rohan from his job as soon as he learns from dd that he has tried to tarnish Avni's character...But Avni comes to know about this after months, and then she comes and asks Neil about it...

Avni - I came to know that you snatched Rohan's job from him?

Neil - yes

Avni - but why

Neil - He tried to spoil the character of my girl, instead of that I have given him a very small punishment...
He will not even know what I can do to him even if he thinks wrong about you.

Avni looks at him and says

Avni - But Neil, don't be like this....don't use your power like that..
His chapter was over from our life then why all this now ?
Why should we become bad with bad...
We should not give up our goodness.

hearing this neil who's reading his file looks at her with a smile and says

Neil - correct we should not give up our goodness....
but, i can only be good for you...
Don't tell me to be good to the world like you, because not everyone deserves good...And a person like Rohan doesn't deserve goodness at all...

Avni sees him and Neil speaks further

Neil - and now just... finish this topic here and go, your exams are about to come, do your studies

Saying this Neil starts looking at his file and Avni looks at him....
she thinks something and comes behind his study table and stands behind him who's sitting on the chair..She smiles and leans towards him puts her hand around his neck and speaks while pressing her cheek against his

Avni - I have come here to spend time with you and you are telling me to leave, how boring you are..

Neil hears this and sees her close to him like this.... He smiles and closes his file and holds her hand and brings her in front of him, he sees her and pulls her straight close to him and makes her sit on his lap....

She gets shocked for a moment but then she smiles after composing herself and then she puts her hand around his neck and both look at each other....

Neil - do I need to tell you how boring I am...?

Avni shyly smiles and nods yes

Neil sees her and smiles, he pulls her more closer to him and rubs their noses slightly before joining their forehead...
In the same state, both are coming closer to each other immersed in each other's eyes, that dd reaches there saying this....

Dd - neil ye file.....

After this, dd is unable to say anything when he sees both of them in that condition, And on the other hand, hearing the voice of dd, Avni quickly gets up from his lap and stands up embarrassed turning her face away.

Whereas Dd's eyes are still wide and Neil turns towards him annoyed, Dd looks at him and speaks

Dd - Sorry I will come later (saying this dd runs away from there)