chapter 7

You broke my trust again? Neil says this to Avni who's sitting on a park bench

Wherein Avni hears his voice and looks at him with no emotions...

When Dd informs Neil that Avni is nowhere to be found, Neil tracks her location just in time to reach the mall and hopes she hasn't taken off her watch.... Neil sees her location in a park near to the mall and Neil tells Dd to reach there and also reaches there himself... and as soon as he reaches here he sees her sitting on that bench inside the park

Neil looks at her angrily and again holds her hand tightly and starts taking her from there..But at that time, Avni's behavior is surprised dd when he sees that today Avni is not objecting to Neil's act and is silently going with him...

Neil is not yet conscious enough to notice this behavior of her, the only thing in his mind is that she was trying to run away again

Neil brings her to Khanna house and directly brings her to the room, today he doesn't say anything to her because he doesn't want to say the same thing again and again...He is very angry, but he is trying to control himself, and that's why he leaves her there and coming out of the room, he is about to go back to his room, but Dd comes there and takes his name....

Dd - Neil

Neil - enough dd, today on your saying I trusted her again but she again broke my trust...

Dd - Neil, maybe it is not as you are thinking... you have not seen her, she is looking so sad... something must have happened to her...

Neil - i said enough dd.... I won't listen to your any explanation towards her... And yes I give you an advice talk less with her it will be better for you...she is fooling you too

Dd hears this and before he can say anything else, Neil goes to his room and locks the room....He looks at the door of his room and then turns back and looks at Avni's room and thinks something.

Dd comes to Avni's room and sees her sitting quietly and comes close to her.....
Avni is sitting on the bed and Dd stands in front of her and speaks

Dd - what happened? Why did you do this again... you said you won't run away... then how did you reach there from the mall to the park?

Avni hears this question of Dd and looks at him...

Avni - I am sorry, he is angry with you because of me.. ( She says this because just a short while ago she heard Neil's voice shouting at him outside the room )

Dd - Leave all that, his anger will calm down but you tell me... why did you do this

Avni listens to him and does not say anything further.

dd sees him silent and sits next to her and speaks

Dd - You have considered me as your brother right, for the same relationship tell me what has happened to you, why are you looking so upset
You were happy while going to the mall, then what happened now?

Avni hears his question and says

Avni - I am fine nothing happened

Dd looks at her and Avni smiles with little tears.

Later, according to Dd's statement, Neil's anger really calms down....And when he remembers things with a cool head, he realizes that she was looking a bit sad today... Like before, she wasn't even rebelling when she came back home, nor was she screaming today... Is she okay? what happened to her ?

With all these questions he comes out of the room and instead of going to her room first he goes to Dd and sees that Dd is sitting in the hall.

He comes near him and Dd ignores him... Neil looks at him like this and comes close to him and sits on the couch in the hall and speaks