chapter 5

Avni is walking on a lonely road in a deserted place, She looks behind her where no one is visible in the distance, nor on the way ahead of her

But now she feels a bit tired after walking continuously for one and a half hour, After leaving the temple, she is only walking because she does not see any vehicle on the way, with the help of which she can go far away, So for now she has come this far just by walking...

But now she feels a little tired after walking continuously for an hour and a half, And she feels seeing this empty road that Neil will not be able to come to this place, so thinking something, she sits on a bench made of stone on the side of the road.

She sits there and thinks that she has left from there but where will she go now ?
Now she herself does not want to go Rohan after knowing his truth and now she knows that even if she goes to Rohan, he will tell Neil about her...She can't trust him again.

But at the same time she cannot go back to her home at this point as Neil has come to know that her family lives in Delhi and she has seen his madness, What if he reaches there and because of that his family gets harmed? No, she just can't let that happen.
And for all this reason, she does not understand now that she has come out of that trap but now where should she go to hide from him....In this city she probably won't be able to hide from Neil much longer

Avni - what should i do now (she says this and then she remembers how she did all this, how she planned to leave that house)

Flashback

When Neil gets shot and next morning Avni takes the divorce paper in her hand and is about to tear it but she stops thinking something and she thinks:

Avni - He never once thought of divorcing me, so why should I be so loyal to him now? He has left me so now I will not even look back at him.. Maybe whatever happens, happens for good..
because of all this I got to see his real face, how is he....But it does not mean that he has left me, so now I will let this Neil Khanna win...
I have to get out of here and now maybe this way will be right, there is some risk in this but now I have to do this

Thinking all this, Avni signs the paper and first assures Neil that he has won..But she also has a victory in this thing that she got freedom from this mean marriage relationship.

Then with that, while talking softly to Neil, she started assuring him that she now wanted to understand him and all...she starts obeying his all words.

And in the same sequence, she also gets information about him from Madhavi Tai that what does he like and what doesn't so that he can include this thing in her plan to impress Neil...

Then one day in this sequence when one day she casually asked Madhavi Tai why there is no God in this house, on that, Madhavi tai tells her that she is working here for a long time and that's why she has come to know that Neil Baba doesn't believe in God...And that's why there is no idol or temple of God in this house.

And knowing this thing about Neil, a thought comes in her mind and with the same thought she talks about the temple in front of Neil, So that when she will go alone in the temple then it will be easy for her to get out of here...And according to her thinking, Neil easily comes to her emotional talk and takes her to the temple to fulfill her wish.

And when she comes inside the temple, she bows down to God and after taking his blessings, she leaves from the back door of the temple.....She knew that Neil would not come inside and by the time he suspected her, she would have gone far away from him.

Flashback End

Avni is sitting there on the road side thinking all this, and she is so much lost in her thoughts that she doesn't realize the things happening around her, Suddenly she comes back from her thoughts...