chapter 8

Next morning

Avni wakes up with the thought that today she will tell Neil about her feelings or even if she doesn't say anything, she will at least give him a hint that she has started feeling something for him.

With this thought, when she comes to know that Neil is in the gym which is in his house, she reaches there and sees Neil running on the treadmill.

But as soon as she sees him in the mirror in the gym, she sees that he is looking extremely hot this time....This time he is in his vest and shorts, she is seeing him like this for the first time, She sees how sweat is flowing down his forehead even in this air-conditioned hall...

She feels the urge to stare at a man for the first time and she starts staring at him too, forgetting for what purpose she has come here...

While there she keeps looking at him without blinking and while Neil who feels someone's gaze on him looks ahead in the mirror that Avni is standing behind him at the entrance looking at him....He gets surprised to see her here like this.

He thinks something and gets down from the treadmill wiping his sweat with towel.. and then he starts walking towards the entrance...Avni sees him coming and suddenly she regains consciousness and scolds herself in her mind that what did she do, why was she staring at him.

While there she sees Neil coming near her and before this Neil comes near entrance, she enters inside and Neil stops seeing her....Avni looks at him and before he can say anything, she says

Avni - wo.. wo Actually I have put on weight, so I thought I should also do some exercise.. That's why I have come here.. can i stay here with you ?

she intentionally says the last line that she wants to be with him

And while the clever Neil understands her not so uncomplicated words and thinks

Neil ( in mind ) - i know very well madam how much you want to exercise

Wherein Avni sees him and passes by him goes to the treadmill behind him, and starts it....But she sees him from the corner of her eye and wonders why he is not saying anything to her, But there she sees that Neil has come close to her and is standing next to the treadmill he looks at her with smile...Avni smiles seeing him but Neil again turns serious and increases the speed of the treadmill and then leaves from there without saying anything...

Avni immediately turns off the treadmill seeing this and gets irritated seeing him going out of the gym.

Later

Today Neil is at home so Avni thinks why not prepare lunch for him today....and on this pretext she can talk to him...

She learns from Madhvi Tai that what he likes to eat, so she cooks him Rajma Chawal, his favorite food.

But by chance Neil comes to know about this and when he, Dd and Avni are sitting at the dinner table, he tells Madhavi Tai...

Neil - Tai, this is such a tasteless food.... There is no chili, no flavor in this... I am craving to eat something spicy...will you bring me something spicy

Madhvi Tai - But Baba, you do not like spicy food...

Neil - Now I like it, that too red chilli...( he said looking at Avni from the corner of his eyes )

Avni hears this and she is now really irritated with his action, she gets up from the chair and immediately goes to the kitchen....

Here dd sees him in disbelief and speaks

Dd - since when did you start craving for spicy... You can't tolerate a spicy morsel and janab want spicy food?

Before Neil gives him any answer, both see that Avni brings Rajma which is kept separately in kitchen, see brings that in a bowl and speaks while keeping it in front of Neil...