chapter 2

Thanks to all those who gave their valuable votes and comments on the previous chapter....

Chapter start......

Next morning

Here, Avni gets ready for the day and Rohan gets ready to leave for office.....

Rohan is having breakfast and Avni is trying to be normal after yesterday things... She is not able to forget Neil's act even though she wants to, she is unable to understand why this happened to her ?
Why did he do all this to her ? even after thinking all this, now she wants to forget this thing thinking it as a bad dream.

Whereas Rohan sees her lost like this and says

Rohan - Avni

Avni comes out of her thoughts hearing Rohan's voice and sees him who asks her

Rohan - You are Ok ?

Avni looks at him and speaks thinking something...

Avni - Rohan, can you stay at home today ? (She says this because she feels that if she stay with Rohan all day, she might forget yesterday's things...)

Rohan hears this and speaks

Rohan - Are you feeling well ?

Avni - No, I don't feel well... but Maybe I'll feel better if you stay home

Rohan smiles hearing this and speaks

Rohan - Avni, you know how difficult it is for me to get leave from office, But wait, I will talk to Vivek sir once and see what he say

Saying this Rohan calls his boss Vivek and talks about the leave But after listening to his leave, Vivek tells him that he himself was going to call him that today he should come early to the office, he has some important work to do And he can take leave some other day, but today it is necessary to him to come to the office.
After all this, Rohan disconnects the phone and tells Avni that even if he wants to, he cannot take leave today.

Rohan - sorry avni but it's not possible today

Avni feels bad hearing this but she speaks

Avni - it's ok, I'm fine... you do your work.

Rohan - avni don't feel bad, I will try to come home soon.. till then take care of yourself

On this, Avni nods with a slight smile and then Rohan leaves the house for office.

Here after Rohan has gone to office, Avni is sitting on the couch in the hall and is remembering all the things of last night again and again
Ever since she met Neil, their handshake, their dance, his kiss and then her slapping him, all this scene is coming in front of her again and again And she hides her face in her hands in tension:

She is in such a state that suddenly she flinches when she hears the doorbell of her flat ringing...
She suddenly gets scared by this sound, but then composes herself and gets up from the couch and goes towards the door and there she looks out of the hole in the door where she sees maybe a delivery guy is standing, she recognizes him by his clothes.

She thinks something : and takes a deep breath and opens the door :

She opens the door and looks at the delivery boy and sees that he has flowers in his hand.

Delivery boy - miss avni

Avni - ji

Delivery boy - This is for you

Avni looks at those flowers and thinks it must be for someone else... Rohan will not send this and she does not know anyone else here.

Avni - I think you have come to the wrong address...